Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
* Someone that has worked for companies such as Toy*s
R US, Best Buy, Sears, COACH, MACY*s or Similar would be IDEAL.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Experience in RETAIL - WEB application environments
2. Ability to review and understand Business Requirements, Functional specifications and system design documents with the goal of performing a structured validation of all testable conditions.
3. Participating in project design meetings to understand the impact of the changes being developed
4. Proven experience preparing and executing Application Test Plans, Test Scripts/Cases and documenting the results.
5. Ability to troubleshoot results other than expected case results and communicate with internal and external developers to identify cause as well as potential solutions based upon documented business requirement.
6. Proficient in communicating functional discrepancies with business expectations and working with all teams to develop alternate solutions.
7. Experience using defect tracking systems (Quality Center) and general knowledge of defect processing and control.
8. Capable of working independently or as part of a QA/Project team, as required by the project. Able to effectively and cooperatively interface with all levels of management and staff.
9. Knowledge of test metrics preparation and test status reporting.
Should have Exposure to working in RETAIL COMPANYS and testing Website B2C applications, testing SHOPPING CART and CHECKOUT (Security, Cross Browser Testing, Link Testing & etc).