Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgMUST BE WILLING TO GO ON OUR W-2 - NO THIRD PARTIES
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 1 Year
Three - five years experience as a Quality Assurance tester. Work with business and technology teams to gather application requirements. Analyze functional requirements by developing Use Cases. Develop test cases / conditions that analyze output for accuracy and completeness. Coordinate evaluation of test outcomes with appropriate staff.
Perform manual testing to ensure product development and system modifications have been thoroughly tested so that data is legitimate, factual and consistent with needs and objectives. Establish, conduct and control testing scenarios and predictive outcomes.
· Evaluate project requirements during planning and testing processes.
· Report testing status to project management.
· Track metrics on defects, test results, etc..
· Analyze software and related processes for business risk and procedural impact.
· Prepare procedures and documentation according to the project process and IT procedures.
· Comply with Change Management requirements.
· Experience with minimum entry knowledge of the selected development methodology (i.e., Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, etc.).
· Experienced in the use of the test management tool HP Quality Center.
· Experienced in the use of the test automation tool HP QuickTest Pro