Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
-Ability to develop web applications using ColdFusion 8/9 with a DB2/Oracle backend following the software development lifecycle.
-Demonstrated ability in Object Oriented methodologies in ColdFusion.
-Experience with administering ColdFusion Application Server 8/9.
-Very strong SQL skills including experience writing complicated SQL statements involving more than three tables and stored procedures in DB2 and Oracle.
-Knowledge and experience in Section 508 Compliance, AJAX, and Advanced jQuery.
-Experience with writing and using ColdFusion Components and object oriented programming methodologies.
-Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently.
- Ability to communicate with technical team as well as non-technical clients.
- Ability to follow existing file management and application development protocols.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management and team direction quickly.
- Ability to follow the department and organizational processes and meet established goals and deadlines.
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and informatively, and to read and interpret written information from others
- Must be capable of performing in a dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to work on multiple projects at any time.
-Must be able to demonstrate ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Project management/coordination experience is required.
- Experience in gathering requirements/business process information.
- Experience with RequisitePro or other requirements management tool.
- Exposure to writing technical White Papers and systems design documents.
- Experience/knowledge of relational databases, DB2 and Oracle.
- Experience with Quality Center.
- Experience with developing Data Flow Diagrams and use cases.
- Experience/knowledge of mainframe technologies, systems, software languages.
- Self managed with ability to mentor others.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
PL/SQL skills a plus.
Experience with .Net.
ColdFusion 8/9 certification.
Must have at least a BS with 10+ years experience or MS with eight + years experience in Computer Science