Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
are developing web applications in a dynamic agile environment. Working with
designers and engineers, you will tie together both the design and back-end
functionality to work well in the browser. You will be a part of the team
building the cutting edge, next generation HTML5 mobile web application for
Responsibilities of Front End Developer I:
Great front-end capabilities: HTML5,
· Ability to use Photoshop, Fireworks, or other graphics tool to slice and dice designs to obtain assets for the website.
· Experience with mobile device browsers is a plus.
· Understanding of accessibility requirements a plus
· An eye for detail, and the ability to multi-task across projects, with great ability to prioritize.
· Self-starter with ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
· Strong, interaction design understanding and ability to create interactive prototypes for users is a great plus.
· Knowledge of relational database concepts
· Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
· Ability to determine the feasibility of a design