Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
As part of the OCFO Web Systems design team, the SOA Architect will be responsible for leading all aspects of service oriented architecture using Oracle Middleware in support of business modernization initiative for the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
• Must have experience implementing Oracle SOA Suite.
• Must have experience as a Technical Architect in an SOA environment. Responsible for the design of a detailed layout of the implementation.
• Has in-depth expertise with these technologies Oracle, Oracle Fusion Middleware Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, Application Integration Protocols, Application Frameworks, Portal and Web 2.0
• Has in-depth expertise with many of these languages, services and tools: Java, PL/SQL, SQL, XML, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JDeveloper, SOA Suite on Linux, BPEL, Integration Adapters, Oracle Fusion Middleware, JNDI, JDBC.
• Has contributed to the creation of technology-related best practices and processes.
• Has consulted on the technical design of high-impact, multi-technology complex applications, and mentored technology staff in the application of newer technologies.
• Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and web services implementation
• Experience with SOA principles (loose coupling, modularity, reusability, asynchronicity, high availability, scalability)
• Thorough understanding of JMS queuing
• Knowledge of SOA governance and security
• Knowledge of Linux and/or other leading Unix operating systems preferred
• Hands on experience in designing and developing Web Services
• Experience with enterprise systems development and architectural design
• Experience developing the BPEL process.
• Experience implementing web services on ESB.
Excellent written, oral communications, interpersonal skills. The Ability to work as a team player. Must be well versed in communicating to both technical and non-technical persons.
Advanced SOAP, WSDL, and BPEL Development Skills Required 3 Years 3 - Expert
Development knowledge of Oracle fusion 11g, Oracle Web Logic Suite 11g Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
experience as a Technical Architect in an SOA environment Required 5 Years 2 - Proficient
Experience implementing Oracle SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Suite Required 4 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with installing Oracle bugfixes and patching Required 3 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with Oracle BPEL Process Manager Required 3 Years 3 - Expert
Experience with Oracle technologies and integration and software Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
Expert level skill set on Web Logic administration Required 3 Years 3 - Expert
Exprience working as SOA Administrtator Required 3 Years 2 - Proficient
Hands on experience on installing, configuring and tuning Oracle SOA, BPEL Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Java Development skills Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
PLSQL knowledge Required 2 Years 3 - Expert
Software developement exprience in java/.net platform Required 10 Years 3 - Expert
Knowledge of Linux and/or other leading Unix operating systems Highly desired 5 Years 3 - Expert