Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- At least 5 years experience in Information Technology
- Expert on Cisco, Brocade, Network Protocols
- Advanced on Windows Server 2008, Active Directory administration
- Hands-on technical knowledge of network and server operating systems
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including TCP/IP, and DNS, DHCP.
- Experience in developing and maintaining documentation for policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Experience in monitoring infrastructure systems for Windows environments
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills a must.
- Able to conduct research into infrastructure issues and products as required.
- Leading effective team meetings
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experienced hardware troubleshooting.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- The ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects up to 50 lbs, such as servers and peripherals.
- Ability to craft proactive and automated scripts and tools
- Dell Equipment, Dell SANS, SANs
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Sharepoint 2010, Project 2010
- Experience with Projects operating under PMI methodology