Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Mandatory Skills:ERP LN/Baan IV Functional and
Technical Knowledge with different modules. Experience required in the areas of
Assembly Control, Enterprise Planning, and Warehousing is detailed below:
- Assembly line modeling, feeder lines
- Product Engineering
- Assembly BOM and Operations and routings
- Assembly Line Costing
- Time fences
- Assembly Line takt time and Off Set and changing production rates
- Line Sequencing and Line Rules
- Lines Stations Orders and variants
- Assembly Line material supply (best method for different items)
- Transaction processing - Line Station or Order based
- Product Variants, importing from external, configuration date (part effectivity for planning)
- Shop floor - production order planning and Control/execution
- Multi-site Planning
- Master Planning / Demand Forecast, Extra or Special Demand, Forecast Consumption
- Purchase Contracts, Schedules and Releases (830/MRL001, 862/SHP001, 866/SILS/SEQ001) Delivery Schedules
- EDI - Networks, Messages, Code and Conversion Tables
- TPOP and Order Horizon Factor and Constant
- Order Control Batch (OCS)
- SIC (statistical inventory control)
- Cycle counting
Duties:- Translates functional business requirements into technical specifications focusing on integrated and reusable solutions.
- Develops, tests and implements applications utilizing company standard development procedures and techniques that support the requirements defined by users and analysts.
- Documents systems architecture and detail designs as defined by the development methodology.
- Analyzes advanced applications and implements improvements to optimize performance.