Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Applies expertise to re-engineer methodologies. Appropriately applies activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques. Establishes standards for information system procedures. Analyzes and studies complex software requirements. Serves as a lead resource in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of complex systems. Develops and supports using formal specifications, data flow, diagrams, and other related design and development techniques. Analyzes user requirements, procedures and problems to automate manual processing. Ensures effective configuration management of systems and applications. Experienced with COTS Websphere monitoring tools likeComputer Associates Introscope, and application monitoring Tool Argent Monitoring software.
· Experience in monitoring tool integration, Computer Associates Introscope, and application monitoring Tool Argent Monitoring software. .
· Develop tools and applications to facilitate and automate management monitoring, support functions and operation activities.
· Provide technical support for system monitoring infrastructure to; management, operations and engineering
· Manage the development and testing capabilities of tools to monitor new conditions.
· Monitor engineering activities and provide support relating to new tools, capabilities, and the integration
CANDIDATES will be required to go through a background check for a Public Trust clearance. This means candidates should have NO misdemeanors, felonies, excessive traffic tickets or credit issues in their background.
Must have at least a BS with 10+ years experience or MS with eight + years experience in Computer Science