Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Experienced with tools like HP RUM/BAC and/or WebHealth to monitor the performance and availability of applications in Production environments and identify issues. Experienced with performance monitoring of complex systems and applications on multiple platforms. Reviews computer systems capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitation to determine if modification is necessary/possible within current system. Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required. Prepares documentation for use by equipment and computer operators within the system. Plans and prepares technical reports and manuals. Provides direction to lower level engineers.
· Works closely with both the systems engineering and software development groups throughout the systems and development process to ensure that application monitoring is in
· place for the Production roll-out.
· Work closely with customer and provide necessary support needed for monitoring of performance and accessibility and availability of application in production environment.
· Work as independently and as a team to provide all the required support in implementing and maintaining production monitoring and reporting.
· Expertise in the installation and configuration and trouble shooting of HP RUM/BAC servers and probs.
· Expert in creating definitions and scripts for the application transactions to be monitored in RUM/BAC and/or WebHealth.
· Expert in working UNIX, windows and Mainframe environments.
· Expert in MS SQL server, Oracle and good knowledge in reporting tools like SAS.
· Expert in the collection of various performance matrices and producing report using HP BAC/RUM.
· Experience in other monitoring tools like BMC Patrol, Introscope, ITCAM and integrations of various reports.
· Expertise in monitoring, identifying, analyzing issues and escalating to required levels and attention.
· Expertise in MS DOS bat process, Visual Basic, ASP, HTML, SNMP protocols, VB scripting, VUGEN scripting, C language,
· Support monitoring of components in Production to ensure that they are available and providing acceptable response times to internal and external customers.
· Monitors the performance and availability in Production and identify issues. Creates definitions and scripts for the application transactions to be monitored in RUM/BAC and/or WebHealth.
Must have at least a BS with 10+ years experience or MS with eight + years experience in Computer Science
CANDIDATES will be required to go through a background check for a Public Trust clearance