Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ability to work on a team and lead a team of technical
resources as required.
• Minimum of five years plus of application systems hands-on development and deployment experience:
• Demonstrate strong software architecture skills in both an object-oriented and procedural environment and a working knowledge of design patterns.
• Analyze business requirements and design end-to-end solutions, develop functional requirement and implementation plans, identify solution risks and develop mitigation solution plans. Proficient in design and development of routing strategies.
• Develop IVR system design from requirements, software
coding and development, experience in deployment, testing and integration
support for IVR platform like - Genesys, Cisco and other third party platforms
in the market. Ability to develop solutions and design for both inbound and
outbound call for multi contact center in a complex environment.
• Demonstrate good client interaction and interpersonal skills, with ability to interface with technical staff regarding all phases of CTI project development and implementation, including hardware/software installation, development, and systems integration testing phases.
• Expert in writing code and design in common programming
languages such as VXML, C/ C+, Java, .NET, J2EE, JSP and database technologies
in support of call center applications.
• Experience in Speech recognition application software, VXML standards and other related technologies. Proficient in migration of Call Center applications from legacy systems to new platforms and technologies.
• Proficient in integration of Call Center environments with CRM, WFM, and other third party application platforms.
• Experience in developing Real Time and Historical reporting
• Ability to self manages in a fast paced environment.
• Good oral/written communications skills to both
technical and non-technical audiences.
• Candidate should able to work on site and travel as required.
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of time.
Software Development Skills:
Frameworks: J2EE, .NET
Java Server Pages (JSP)
.NET Web Services
VXML, VUI Design, Speech Grammar development
IVR Voice XML experience, GVP Composer Development skills.