Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business System Analyst for our ecommerce development team. As a key contributor to the team you must have experience in the techniques of meeting facilitation (JAD, JRP), Object Oriented Design, Data modeling fundamentals, experience as a project leader in software development projects of various size and scope and a strong knowledge of retail systems with theability to apply that knowledge to the development of technical and business solutions. During the project lifecycle you will be responsible for partnering with users, developers and QA analysts to ensure successful delivery of critical projects.Excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
· Significant eCommerce Experience ( B to C )
· Great analytical skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Broad knowledge of eCommerce, retail business and systems, knowledge for ATG is a plus
· Solid understanding of system integration, enterprise message broker
· Working knowledge of AS400, .net, SQL, xml, Tibco
· Ability to work independently to produce deliverables , including requirements specifications and technical functional specification
· Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· Ability to work with developers and testers to drive the delivery
· Great trouble shooting skills
Full project life-cycle development experience.