Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The main skills set includes:
- 7-10 years development experience in Java/J2EE
- Spring / Struts/ MVC Framework (front end)
- jQuery/AJAX experience
- Hibernate/iBatis framework experience (Backend)
- Meeting with stakeholders frequently; understanding user problems, translating user issues into functional requirements, and providing innovative solutions to solve those problems.
- Work either individually or within a team environment with other developers Maintain and enhance existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization based on expanding requirements
- Complete accountability for requirements gathering, backend architecture, UI design, testing and deployment of new and existing applications
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs in currently deployed applications
- Third level support and troubleshooting (highest tier)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science; Minor in Electrical Engineering would be a plus
- 7+ years Java programming experience
- 7+ years experience in the complete software development lifecycle
- 7+ years experience in source control, unit testing, code verification, documentation, automated build, continuous integration, and code reviews.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Strong UI design skills Database experience required Experience with Oracle or Microsoft SQL and advanced level queries in SQL
- Must be a selfstarter, resourceful and skilled at getting results.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to concurrently handle multiple responsibilities and deal with a dynamic development environment