Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Qualified candidate will be the technical writer/editor for the business area task orders; primary duties include compiling weekly and monthly status reports, meeting minutes; providing support to authors for SDLC and other engineering documents, adhering to established internal processes and procedures, and ensuring quality control for task order work products/deliverables. Document management / version responsibilities include recording document-related information and organizing and uploading of documents to internal and external repositories. Candidate must have proven ability to establish / follow peer review, technical review, and formal review process for documentation updates. Some management and customer interface required. Candidate must have strong knowledge of MS Word.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a dynamic team environment.
- Proven ability to follow organizational technical review processes.
- Ability to create and use templates and to incorporate text, images, and hyperlinks into documents.
- Ability to maintain technical library of documents with version control.
- Experience working in federal contracting environment
- Specific work related certifications / training
- Experience using SharePoint as a document repository
- Experience using Adobe, MS Visio and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of Software/Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Bachelor's degree(English or Journalism( preferred)
Must have at least a BS degree in Journalism or English or equivalent with a minimum of five years of experience or an MS degree with four years