Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Support SSA in areas of analysis, design, and technical documentation of various applications.
Gather and document detailed systems design and systems and user interfaces, and write related documentation.
Communicate effectively and clearly, both verbally and in writing.
Support analysis of Daily reported Production Problem reports for specific SSA applications.
Run SQL queries to investigate reported Production issues.
Possess a strong background in SDLC.
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Experience in gathering requirements/business process information.
3. Experience writing SQL queries.
4. Experience writing technical White Papers and systems design documents.
5. Experience/knowledge of relational databases, DB2.
6. Experience with Quality Center.
7. Experience with developing Data Flow Diagrams and technical documents.
8. Experience/knowledge of mainframe technologies, systems, software languages.
CANDIDATES need to have either a BS with 10+ years experience or MS with eight + years experience in Computer Science. Experience can be a combination of either U.S. or overseas, part time or in college