Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• Lead the planning, design, development, implementation
and maintenance stages for business, enterprise or functional projects
utilizing information technology, typically involving multiple systems
impacting many areas.
• Define requirements, develop methods, procedures, plans and schedules, project coordination, project cost management, risk management and resource management including application co-sourcing, and maintenance.
• Responsible for team(s) of IT professionals, `institutionalizing` technical and managerial processes, overseeing the development and maintenance of sub-systems that form the basis of the enterprise's computer systems.
• Responsible for the end-to-end execution of project oriented work efforts, and for meeting customer expectations for contracted time, cost and specification(s) definitions.
• Manage the definition, design, construction, implementation and close-out of complex and cross-functional product development work efforts, as well as the coordination of input, support, and communication with all functional organizations that impact project scope, business value, risk, and resource requirements.
• Provide highest level of expertise in the application of the tools and techniques of the project management discipline
Must have 5+ years -Must have Project Management experience -Must be process oriented -Will interface with Business Lead, Finance, IT, Marketing -Must have good oral and written communication skills -e commerce projects