Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview: Phone then face to face (please, only candidates in Northeastern United States)
Specific Duties will include:
· Creating and documenting test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.
· Executing test cases and documenting test results.
· Developing test cases from use cases as well interviewing power users.
· Developing and running test automation scripts in a web services development environment.
· Testing the application using sound engineering practices and employing solid Source Code Management practices.
· Software black box and white box testing, load testing, and integrated systems testing.
· 3+ years of experience as a software quality assurance specialist.
· At least 1 year of experience with web services APIs and complex data structures.
· Extensive manual testing experience.
· Testing experience in different web browsers on various operating systems.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a strong testing aptitude.
· Experience testing databases and knowledge of basic SQL queries.
· Strong knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
· Project life cycle experience in a structured development methodology.
· Excellent communication & documentation skills.
· Experience working on web applications for public release.
· Hands-on testing experience with web services and SOA interfaces.
· Experience in short release cycles.
· Experience dealing with performance bottlenecks and experience with performance analysis.
· At least 1 year of experience with COTS testing tools such as Silk, IBM Rational Functional Tester, QTP, Selenium or Loadrunner.