Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement Java based applications
- Enhance existing application to add new functionality and to optimize them for performance
- Provide day to day production systems support including trouble-shooting and fixing issues as they occur
- Share knowledge and development techniques among the team
- Document requirements for enhancement requests
- Write technical specifications for all new development
- Build code to production environment
- Log bugs and communicate about application issues with other application developers
- Prepare technical documentation on revised applications
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure consistency with enterprise architecture and standards
- Participate in discussions and decisions to shape future enterprise architecture
- 8 to 10 years of experience writing Java J2EE applications
- Experience in spring MVC application framework
- Experience in building web services
- Experience with SQL programming, Oracle 10g, JDBC, SQL.
- Multi-tiered application design and development
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend practical solutions to attain desired results
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated discipline, self-reliance, dependability, and good judgment.
- Ability to independently own, design, write and test quality code, as well as function effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid foundation in software development principles and experience with the software development lifecycle, including source control, code review, etc.
Java/J2EE Develoepr with Spring/Web Services experience who can also program in SQL.
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates to NTT Data.