Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
NEED A VB.NET DEVELOPER WHO HAS SQL/ACCESS BACK END EXPERIENCE
Candidate will assist with Dodd compliance as credit administration prepares for new business conduct rules. A solid IT background (development of databases utilizing Microsoft Access, other applications) including knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio is required.
- Analyze business needs and develop databases and queries in Access.
- Maintain existing applications (Visual Basic) and databases.
- Maintain credit in front-end trading systems.
- Assist with deployment and upgrades of the credit module in the trading system.
- Support the management of trading and counterparty risk by developing and enhancing risk management tools and monitoring credit utilization.
- Support the credit risk management function by:
- Gathering data directly from trading systems
- Updating and reconciling trading systems.
- Bachelors degree
- Must be organized with a strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and have a balanced interest in business and information technology.
- Previous business related experience would be a plus, though not required.
- Candidate should be interested in leveraging IT knowledge in a financial and capital markets environment.