Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Must be GC/EAD/US Citizen who can convert after 6 months
We are looking for an individual for the role of Senior Middleware Administrator supporting a Client Services client. The position will be based at the client site in Minneapolis, MN. This individual must possess and apply advanced knowledge of middleware administration and architectures. Knowledge includes leadership experience implementing and administering middleware applications in mixed Intel and UNIX environments. Interpersonal skills are a key component of the position as it interacts with company and client team members. This person may direct activities of other team members.
· 8-10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Advanced knowledge of middleware products implementation, administration, and troubleshooting
· Strong time management skills and the ability to independently plan and complete activities within time constraints are crucial
· Candidate must be willing to work outside normal business hours and be available for periodic on call rotation
· Strong administration and implementation experience with:
o WebSphere MQ
o WebSphere Message Broker
o WebSphere Application Server
o IBM InfoSphere - Quality Stage, Info Analyzer, and Discovery o Sterling Integrator (nice to have)
o EMC Documentum (nice to have)
o Knowledge of Unix Administration and scripting.