Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Responsible for the creation and maintenance of online repository for all policies and
procedures associated with each job function/process within HLS. Respositories must be easily accessible by colleagues and that meet standards and expectations of the regulatory bodies.
· Manage the Online Help software program to include populating with content, spearheading issues and leading the organization to reliance on online resources versus a paper based environment.
· Ensure all HLS policies and procedures are documented and posted to secure online repository site Partner with SMEs to identify content for the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures Liaise with Compliance/Risk to review and receive approval that content meets standards
· Proactively monitor business and process changes that may require changes to existing policies and procedures and update, revise and/or create new P&Ps as needed.
· Maintain and update online help content as needed to ensure consistency with policies and procedures. Establish and maintain processes for developing, maintaining and accessing policy and procedure information.
· Solve technical issues associated with online repositories
· Must be able to establish working relationships with leaders and SMEs in every department across HLS and be given access to the information needed to create and maintain accurate policies and procedures.
· Ability to interpret raw content, write clearly and grammatically correct documentation
· Ability to communicate articulately and adjust style as needed to ensure understanding
· Possess knowledge of how to create and manage online repositories of information
Expertise using MS Office Suite, RoboHelp Technical Communication Suite Experience working with collaboration tools including SharePoint and DocuShare Ability to research and validate data for accuracy and compliance