Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
This individual will develop and design web applications and web sites. Responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance.
· Design, build or maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media
· Write, design, or edit web page content
· Perform web site updates
· Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems
· Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems
· Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions
· Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces
· Knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc (Required)
· Experienced in working on the User Interface (UI) layer of applications.
· Preferred working knowledge of Ajax (preferably using jQuery and JSON), SQL, XML, MVC frameworks (preferably Spring), dependency injection, Hibernate, jUnit, and IBM RAD/Eclipse.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.