Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team. PENNDOT seeks a Microsoft .NET Programmer to develope two web applications.
Information Technology Lifecycle Management (ITLM) – an inventory and classification solution for the tools and technologies used to support PennDOT’s applications and business community; and Application Information Management System (AIMS) – an inventory of enterprise applications. The solutions will be developed using PennDOT’s custom .NET application framework, called PennDOT Dynamic Solution Framework (PDSF).
During the 12-month engagement, the consultant will migrate data from interim ITLM and AIMS databases into a consolidated database; develop, implement and support the ITLM application; develop, implement and support the AIMS application and make corrections, improvements and enhancements to the PDSF framework.
1. Serve as a Senior Developer of complex n-tier applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, C# and ASP.NET.
2. Perform a leading role in the design and develop user interface, service tier and data tier components for complex applications, including server-based web applications.
3. Perform a leading role in the design and development of normalized transactional databases, stored procedures, functions, views and other database structures in SQL Server 2008
4. Perform a leading role in the unit, system, performance and user testing of applications.
5. Perform a leading role in implementing and supporting web applications, including working with infrastructure teams on deployment, troubleshooting and support.
6. Participate in project planning and management, including developing of timelines, leveling of resources and managing of tasks for quality, schedule and budget.
7. Meet with end users and technical staff of all types to gather business and system requirements and to provide end-user support for applications in production.
Full SDLC experience developing web-based applications and web services utilizing Microsoft .NET technologies.
Required 5 Years
Experience designing and developing databases, database objects and database code using Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL.
Required 2 Years
Strong oral and written communication skills
Experience with Crystal Reports and Business Objects XI Enterprise
Experience with custom application frameworks