Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
General Statement of Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate, monitor, evaluate, recommend and implement new and ongoing programs and policies relating to the client Program. Provide technical assistance to personnel and others; respond to inquiries; maintain liaison with related agencies, provider associations and hospital representatives; and perform related work as required.
Qualifications Required at Hire:
- Excellent analytic, interpersonal, project management, organization, negotiation, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to prepare well-written reports, clearly deliver presentations and effectively lead meetings
- Ability to gain cooperation and coordinate the efforts of others in accomplishing assigned work objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to write concisely, to express thoughts clearly and develop ideas in a logical sequence.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of hospital reimbursement and quality management.
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Cognos and Microsoft Outlook, computer applications and data analysis.
- Knowledge of mathematical and statistical methods of analysis and the methods used in the preparation of charts graphs and tables
- Ability to analyze and determine the applicability of data, to draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with others and exercise discretion and compliance with HIPAA requirements in handling confidential information.