Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The individual will be responsible for working with Project Teams to develop performance test plans on various projects working with and under the direction of the Performance Architect.
The individual will also direct performance test script analysts to assist with the development and execution of performance test scripts.
He/she will interface directly with the client and be responsible to provide results and recommendations based on the performance test strategy defined.
Will be required to use the following work environments:
- Performance Testing tools and environments, specifically Performance SOA Security Testing - Client Load Runner
- Integrated technologies with cross-functional impact
- Windows-based PCs
- UNIX operating system environments
- TCP/IP, Internet, WWW, middleware
- Knowledge and application of LAN/WAN/CTI
- QAT Solution Architecture - Domain Knowledge - Healthcare preferred