Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
In person interview is required
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Demonstrated related IT experience of 5+ years in a key role for major company initiatives.
· Demonstrated progression of professional responsibility
· At least 5 years of development and administration experience in Document Capture & Imaging Platforms such as Kofax Capture, FileNet Image Services and FileNet P8 technologies
· Detailed understanding of ECM concepts, terminology, and challenges associated with managing Data Capture and Imaging business areas
· Advanced understanding of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, DB2), Websphere Application Server, Active Directory and LDAP
· Must have extensive work experience on Kofax capture v8+, FileNet Image Services v4.2+, FileNet P8 v4.x+
· Must have actively performed product upgrades for both Kofax Capture and IBM FileNet Image Services and/or P8 environments
· Implemented best practices for managing security and access controls
· Exposure to Image Services Resource Adapter (ISRA), Kofax Communication Server (KCS), Kofax Transformation Module (KTM) and Content Federated Services (CFS) technology is desirable
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in ECM technologies – Kofax Capture and IBM FileNet.
This position is responsible to analyze, design, and support applications which address simple and complex business requirements. The responsibilities include system admin duties, create and analyze requirements, design & document solutions as per requirements, develop and implement customized Data Capture and ECM functions.
· Work with business analysts, developers, project managers, and users to capture, define, and document business requirements
· Install, patch/upgrade software, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain servers
· Advanced experience in Imaging Technologies including Document Scanning, Distributed Capture, understanding of Imaging File formats, Data Extraction, OCR, ICR, Barcode Recognition, Document Separation methods, Workflows
· Working with other technology areas to facilitate integration with external systems
· Experience with developing and configuring Web Services in order to customize ECM solutions
· Advanced knowledge of .NET Scripting and ASP .NET in order to develop custom and exception processing modules for Imaging applications
· Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
· Perform Production Support function for ECM applications
· Troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis on application and web servers to diagnose issues and rectify them
· Eagerness to learn, develop and master new concepts around other ECM technologies