Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Qualified candidate needs advanced skills and experience with
public facing eCommerce or SharePoint 2007 websites. Commerce Server 2009 or
similar eCommerce experience, SQL Server 2005 or later, and Web Service
communications. Must have an understanding of design tools (such as Visual
Studio), as well as development of web-based software applications in general.
Other requirements include:
• Prior eCommerce experience (Microsoft Commerce Server preferred, but not required)
• Best practices for high traffic websites
• MSFT development certification is a plus
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
• Strong written and verbal communication to interact with management.
• Ability to work in a fast moving, high-pressure, team-oriented environment.
• Capable of adapting to changing priorities to meet customer demands.
• Ability to work with customers to gather, document, and track software requirements through the software development life-cycle.
• Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to successfully complete work assignments.
This position requires 3-4 years hands-on experience with Commerce Server or similar eCommerce, SharePoint and other technologies listed above. Solid written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of project management practices with the demonstrated ability to successfully deliver assignments on time and on budget.
- Comfortable using a disciplined development methodology and adhering to development best practices, standards and procedures.
- Strong problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills.