Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Provide leadership and direction to the EDW program and a team of Teradata DBA’s
- Primary point of contact to manage relationship with Teradata for planning and executing hardware and software upgrades.
- Provide guidance and direction to the EDW modeling and ETL teams to ensure standards are followed or approve deviations.
- Monitor Teradata environment and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Capacity planning and compression analysis of the Teradata platform.
- Work with the EDW physical modeling team on table and database design to ensure it is optimized.
- Lead the EDW design team providing recommendations that will optimize the capabilities of EDW.
- Coordinate maintenance with the ETL and infrastructure teams.
- Keep up to date on new capabilities and provide recommendations for software upgrades.
- 5 – 10 years experience in data warehousing design and administration on a Teradata platform
- Proven management and leadership experience
- 2 – 3 years experience as a physical data modeler in a Teradata environment
- Prior healthcare experience preferred