Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
We are seeking a candidate that has extensive knowledge with CA SiteMinder Policy Server Versions 12 and 12.5 SSO, SAML Versions 1.1 and 2.0 software products and their integration. The position will reside in Fort Worth, TX.
Must Have SiteMinder Policy Server, SSO and SAML experience.
· Ability to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements and develop a solution to meet those requirements. The candidate must be able to create detailed designs and associated solutions built around Web Services, CA SiteMinder and SUN One Directory existing infrastructure. Must also express a strong understanding of Networking, Security, and Enterprise Management.
· In-depth knowledge of Web Services (Middleware) architecture and the design of CA SiteMinder Version 12 and 12.5, Novell’s IDM eDirectory, SUN One Directory server, IBM Web Server, SUN One WebServer, IBM WebSphere, Windows 2003, and SUSE SELS 11. Must also have experience with disaster recovery processes and procedures.
· Ability to install, deploy and troubleshoot new CA SiteMinder environment, SUN One Directory server, Web Server, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Application server production environments per AIGGS’s standard practices. Must be able to work with all Open System Engineering Groups to identify any proactive tasks such as sizing exercise of the memory, storage, and kernel parameter tuning or DNS, Networking/Internet Firewall issues.
· Candidate must demonstrate tuning ability and be able to provide solutions to capacity requirements.
· Ability to assist in the development and support of CA SiteMinder, SUN One Directory Server and assist in the daily support of products and internet/intranet environments.
· Exceptional communication skills and a high degree of professionalism in order to interact effectively with a diverse group of personnel, including senior management, functional managers and client technical staff and managers. Candidate must possess strong people management skills, oral and written communication, project management, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to delivery results in a demanding, unstructured environment.
· Proven track record as a subject matter expert and technology leader in one or more of the following disciplines (those in bold are the most desirable for this position): Middleware WebServer, WebSphere, CA Siteminder 12 & 12.5, LDAP.