Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• The Hyperion System Administrator will be responsible for the architecting, configuration, and maintenance of a large Oracle Hyperion deployment across Windows OS.
• Configuration of Windows, IIS, Weblogic for use with Hyperion or other team related software
• Installation and configuration of Hyperion EPM Workspace, Shared Services, Planning, Essbase, HPCM, DRM, and the BI Plus suite of products.
• Configuring and tuning of Web Logic
• Opening and managing tickets with Oracle Support
• Capacity planning and performance tuning
• Supporting engineering staff with operating system patching
• Day-to-day management of the Hyperion Financial Planning Platform (Hyperion Planning), Essbase, BI+ Environments and other related products, including, Metadata, rules and security as well collaborate with IT for deployment of upgrades and patches across all environments.
• Support the development and deployment of initiative to drive leveraging of best practices and deployment of enhancements to maximize tools processes and resources.
• Functions include GL and related data collection strategies, analysis of planned data and application administration of metadata, rules and security as well as support project management for ongoing enhancements to maximize tools processes and resources.
• Possesses a senior level understanding of IT concepts, including database concept structures, software/application development techniques.
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years hands-on experience with administering Hyperion products
• 5+ years working as a Linux system administrator
• Desired candidate will carry a minimum of 5 years experience architecting, installing, configuring, and maintaining a large Oracle Hyperion software system.
• Hyperion Essbase and Planning Certification a major plus.
• Extensive experience designing and implementing new cubes in Hyperion Essbase. Test the dimension properties prior to deployment in order to ensure optimum performance.
• Strong experience with PL/SQL. Test the integration, meta-data, and data upload.
• Experience with Oracle EBS, OBIEE, and experience with integration/ETL tools including, FDM, ODI, Analytics Link, and ERPi preferred.
• Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Excellent written, oral communications, interpersonal skills. The Ability to work as a team player. Must be well versed in communicating to both technical and non-technical persons.
Experience as a system administrator 11 Years 2 - Proficient
Oracle Essbase installation and data loading Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Oracle Hyperion 184.108.40.206 installation and configuration Required 2 Years 3 - Expert
Oracle Hyperion CapEX Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Oracle Hyperion PSPB Configuration Required 2 Years 3 - Expert
Oracle Hyperion upgrades Required 5 Years 3 - Expert
Oracle ODI installation and configuration Required 8 Years 3 - Expert
Windows OS upgrades, patching Required 5 Years 3 - Expert