Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Experience managing projects using known project management methodologies
· 5-7 years’ experience in project management, preference in applications delivery at enterprise level
· Exposure and experience working with Senior Management in Financial Services Sector
· Software vendor management experience
· Strong exposure to Sharepoint 2007+ implementations
· Post Secondary education in Computer Science, Accounting or Business or equivalent experience
· Project Management Methodologies Training or Certification
· PMP designation is preferable
Exposure to Hyperion Financial Management or Clarity FSR
· Assist the client in defining the scope and services to be provided
· Create and execute project work plans/schedule and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
· Manage day-to-day project plans for multiple projects
· Works closely with the Client Manager in managing business priorities and ensure alignment with Application Managers and Technology Managers for technical specifications.
· Recognizing and resolving conflicting information amongst the needs and the requirements obtaining approval on and base lining business requirements.
· Manages business documentation and funding / Project Approval Requests for projects.
· Ensures risk assessments are completed, and contingency plans identified
· Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
· Assesses ambiguous situations and provides clarity to team and stakeholders as required.
· Manages project closure initiatives (lessons learned, project closure report)
· Effectively applies the client Methodology and enforces project standards and promotes best practices
· Ensures effective risk and issues management for project success.
· Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
· Effectively completes all required project governance activities
· SERVICE/PERSONAL SKILLS:
· Service driven with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
· Collaborates with colleagues across the organization to get things done.
· Proven capability to multi-task
· Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
· Courteous with a professional image, this candidate must be detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to work independently, as well as in team environment.
· Ability to clearly articulate project risks and issues for Project Sponsor/Steering Committee direction to be provided
· Strong business acumen with the ability to understand the link between business need and application of technology.
· Proven ability to deliver project deliverables on time and in scope
· Ability to manage third party vendors/ consultants
· Manages project communications and status reporting (e.g., communication plan, presentations to steering committees, and management of documents) for the immediate project team, the project stakeholders and for senior management.