LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION POSTING NOTICE
H-1B non-immigrant worker is being sought by Hire IT People, through the filing of a Labor Condition Application with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Work Location: 1350 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Beneficiary: LT
- Position (H-1B Job Title): Erwin Data Analyst/Modeler Developer
- LCA (ETA Case Number):I-200-18334-553191
- SOC (ONET/OES) Code: 15-1132
- Period of Employment: 12/10/2018 through 12/09/2021
- Number of Workers seeking to employ: 1
- Range of Wage Rate Offered: $45 to $55 / HR Wage Level: Level III
- Wage Source: OFLC Data Center (Office of Foreign Labor Certification) – OES (Occupational Employment Statistics)
The Labor Condition Application is available for public inspection at the offices of Hire IT People, 6 Auer Ct, Suite G, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Complaints alleging misrepresentation of materials facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor. Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally or better qualified U.S. Worker, or an employer's misrepresentation regarding such offer(s) of employment may be filed with:
U.S. Department of Labor Wage & Hour Division
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Ave, NW Washington, DC 20210
Notice posted for over 10 consecutive days at the following conspicuous locations: 6 Auer Ct, Suite G, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 and sent to Client Location for Posting. This notice remained clearly visible and unobstructed during the entire period of posting.