- 5+ years of experience in design, analysis, development and test of windows/web applications using ASP.Net and C#.Net.
- Experience working with, XAML, WCF, LINQ with MS Visual Studio 2010 along with the previous versions .NET 2.0/3.5, MS Visual Studio 2005/2008.
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, OOAD, UML, SOA, Scrum, Agile methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent experience in developing user interfaces using Web forms and Windows forms.
- Designed and developed web services, web forms, WCF Web services.
- Experience in Database analysis and design, normalization, data manipulation and migration using SQL Server, MS Access and Oracle.
- Extensively worked with database tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and cursors T- SQL using SQL Server 2005/2008, MYSQL along with Creating Databases and database objects, creating and managing users and roles.
- Experience with developing test cases and testing using Nunit.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic environment and ready to take up challenges.
- Creative, self-motivated and committed to excellence under minimal supervision.
- .NET Technologies ASP.Net, ADO .Net, WCF, WWF, Web Services, Ajax
- Programming Languages C#, Visual Basic, C, Core Java, T- SQL
- Database Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL and Oracle
- Operating Systems Windows XP/2000/NT/ME/98/2003, LINUX.
- Source Control TFS, CVS, VSS,SVN
- Database Modeling Tools Visio, Erwin
Confidential,Chicago, IL April 2012 – Till Date
Shoplocal (www.shoplocal.com) is a web application designed for retailers tohelp the retailers market their products. This system allows them to promote their products using innovative means likeonline circulars, display advertising, search, social media and mobile.It mainly works on SmartCircular, SmartProducts, SmartSearch, SmartMobile, etc.
- Was involved in the complete life cycle of the application.
- Responsible for the analyses of the requirements of the business, designing database tables.
- Involved in front-end development usingVisual Studio 2010, ASP.Net, and CSS.
- Modified applications according to the users requirements.
- UsedJQuery,ASP.NET AJAXtoolkit controls andCSSto give better performance and richness to the user interface
- UsedASP.NETweb server controls likeGrid View, List ViewandRepeaterfor displaying the answers.
- Extensively used Ajax applications for reduction of round tripping of data using the update panel controls.
- Extensively usedState ManagementTechniques like Query Strings, Sessions state to maintain state between the ASP.NET pages
- WrittenStored Proceduresdesigned Tables usingSQL Server 2008.
- Fixed the Defects and troubleshoot the technical problems.
Environment: C#, ASP.Net,.Net Framework 4.0, HTML,CSS, XML/XSL,ADO.Net, IDE Tools, VisualStudio2010,LOG4net, SQL Server 2008,SVN.
Confidential,Columbus July 2011 – March 2012
Prescription Monitoring Program is software system that enables pharmacy board to maintain a secure and scalable website for receiving and responding to request for information on prescriptions to patients as well as for sharing information on suspected persons. PMP is developed to address the problem of prescription drug abuse and diversion. Main modules being, PMP Manager—state-controlled substance authorities in the collection, analysis and reporting of information on the prescribing, dispensing and use of controlled drugs. PMP WebCenter—a secure web site for automated communication between a state-controlled substance authority PMP Pharmacy Upload Module—uploads controlled substance prescription data files from multiple pharmacies, process and update the information into the PMP database. PMP PowerSearch—tool for advanced searching, linking and automatic fulfillment of patient information requests.
- Involved in meeting with clients to analyze issues and enhancements.
- Configured PMP from older versions to newer versions.
- Worked with business analysts from various states across the nation to customize PMP for their state.
- Designed, developed reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 and customized reports for each state.
- Involved in creation of the database design for enhancement and was involved in Project performance discussions.
- Developed new strategies such that project can be supported by different states.
- Created, modified stored procedures, triggers and functions using SQL Server 2008.
- Used Bugzilla to solved client issues; Analyzed and solved the issues.
- Used Visual Studio 2010 integrated with report server to customize reports.
- Implemented a new feature, that lets law enforcement officers send unsolicited requests to practitioners and pharmacies that are not registered with PMP.
- Designed and developed a page for Importing Non user data from csv file into the database.
- Managed software releases after each stage of the testing and defect removal.
- Worked closely with quality assurance team to ensure the functionality of the project.
Environment: Visual studio 2010, NET 4.0, C#, Spring.Net, WCF,WWF,WPF, SQL server 2008, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Team Foundation Server, LOG4NET,XML,Ajax, CSS 3.0, HTML and Nunit.
Confidential,NYJanuary 2010 – June 2011
This system conducts the customer survey and based on that the employees behavior will be analyzed the way they talk and the way they behave with the customers their managers will fill a form and will give them bonus points. Squid control is a control where it will build the form dynamically with the questions, which will get from database.
- Worked onAgile Methodology (Scrum)to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- DevelopedData Access and Business Logic layersincluding Web Services for the Business Logic layer.
- Used Master Pages and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to render a uniform look and feel for the application.
- Implemented Web Services usingWSDLandSOAP.
- Worked on MS Enterprise Library and Application Blocks for Data Access.
- Extensively usedADO.NETwithXMLto get advantage of disconnected data programming using Technologies (Dataset,Data Adapter,Data Reader,and Data Table).
- DevelopedStored Procedures, Triggersand Functions usingT-SQLin SQL Server 2005.
- Developed reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- TFS has been used for versioning and Check-in/Check-out.
Confidential,India November 2008 - December 2009
Metropolitan is primarily a mortgage-lending bank. I Net is an Intranet application that takes care of banks day to day activities like Payments, Account opening, Check current balances, Verify withdrawals, Deposits, Transactions, View loan details like interest rates, Account Statements etc. This application is developed using ASP.NET and C#.NET for front-end and server side coding, SQL Server as the Database. The user authentication was implemented using custom authentication mechanism. The usernames & passwords to access the application were stored in the SQL Server DB and the authentication was done against the DB.
- Used Object oriented design (OOPS/OOAD) software development technique (which deals with objects that makeup the business/application).
- Involved in analyzing the UML designs during development.
- Developed web pages using HTML, ASP.NET, C# and Java script.
- Implemented dynamic menus using DHTML.
- Utilized Resource Files (.resx) for constant custom error message management through Enums
- Used ASP.NET Validation controls and Java script to validate user input.
- Developed the business logic and server side code using C#.NET.
- Used ADO.NET to connect to DB and spool data into datasets from SQL SERVER 2000 database.
- Developed stored procedures and RDMS concepts to interact with the SQL data sources.
- Developed the Check current balances, Payments, Verify Withdrawals and Account opening modules.
- Communication between web server (UI) and application server through xml based web services.
- Used Team Foundation Services for source control.
- Involved in writing Parameterized Stored Procedures and SQL Queries
- Worked on Unit test cases & performed unit testing.
ENVIRONMENT: C#,ASP.NET, T-SQL, SQL, SQL Server 2000, SSRS, IIS 6.0, Web Services, Reporting Services, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Visual Studio .NET 2005.
Confidential,India December 2007-October 2008
Examination and Recruitment Management System
The basic purpose of the system is to help the organization to conduct the entire examination and recruitment process in a more efficient, cost effective and faster way by automating the process. It enables organization with multi-location presence to manage their recruitment needs in a better and more efficient way. It performs various stages of recruitment (e.g. search, screening, evaluations, shortlist, interview etc.) and tracks the same.
- Created UML diagrams like activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use case diagrams,
cross functional diagrams.
- Developed web forms for candidate data collection using ASP .NET
- Helped modify the design and content of the web based system.
- Responsible for developing Web and Windows Applications using VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Used the ADO.NET objects like the Dataset, Data reader, and Command objects to
access the Oracle or SQL Server database.
- Made extensive use of the Data grid objects to showcase the data and also for the user
to be able to edit data.
- Developed parameterized stored procedures using Enterprise Manager for SQL Server
- Identified and created test cases and participated in Unit Testing and System testing.
- Developed mail facility using mail services provided in .NET.
- Controlling the flow of application based on User Selected Request Activity