Accomplished Software Engineering looking for a challenging and rewarding full time front end developer position, to which I can contribute my experience and grow professionally.
- Dedicated software programmer with a Bachelor’s Degree, offering a solid education background with over 8 years of industry experience.
- Highly motivated with a strong understanding and experience in front end web development
- A person who enjoys scientific investigations with a quick learning ability and high energy level
- Highly proficient with ASP.Net, Front End web development, Web Applications
- Personal attributes include working with integrity, excellent communication skills and a natural ability to lead and to be a team player in a large or small group.
- Self - motivated with an unwavering focus and a result oriented mindset.
- Well-travelled with the ability to communicate with person of varied cultures.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS AREA:
Software Lifecycle Development: Software Testing & Troubleshooting
Front End Interface Development: Android Programing
Mobile Java Development: Web Logic & Web Confidential & Confidential Design Patterns
Web API development: Business Logic
Operating Systems: Android, Windows XP, Linux
Senior .NET Web Engineer
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Worked in teams in developing a new integrated platform to provide a fluid and seamless design flow, connection with other systems to allow for a cohesive system for educational institutes across multiple States.
- Developed integrated systems, for the DataManagement (UI management), DataSolutions (RESTful WebAPI layer connecting DataManagement to database layer & services), and DataIntegration (Automated file parsing & ORM services).
- The DataIntegration layer involved executing Stored Procedures to parse through CSV files uploaded, based on dynamically defined templates, into bulk process organization/school/educational institute details; organization staff details; student details; student academic transcription data (both historically and current), into the database.
Lead Web Developer
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Designed and developed a fully integrated Confidential Web Confidential application for an IT service and web-based software solution provider, Confidential .
- Designed and created customizable template in MVC 5 Application.
- Creation & customization of MVC based widgets.
Senior Web Developer
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Designed and developed a fully integrated Confidential Web Confidential application.
- Modified the current MVC 5 Application, to optimize data retrieval from the SQL procedure into a cacheable data list object.
- Modified the application standard to fully encompass Confidential architecture which was done to eliminate the large overhead of processing time & significantly increase and speed and performance for data retrieval and manipulation, and finally provide a much more fluid and user interactive experience. Also, implemented Gulp utility with SASS modeling design & standards, which improved data retrieval into hierarchical data lists <> and objects with HTTP caching configurations.
Technology Utilized: Confidential (C#), SQL, JScript, Jquery, HTML 5. CSS2/3, Gulp-SASS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework 6, LINQ Querying, Jscript Design Patterns (Constructor, Singleton, Factory, Module & Prototype)
Senior Web Developer
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Restructured Confidential Global Challenge system, which provided client specific challenges for testing their knowledge in real world scenario’s, on the provision of Confidential products.
- Developed a new MVC 5 web application for the Confidential LMS System and Integrated a 3rd party web portal, with WebAPI services. The new application provided increased speed on data retrieval/manipulation, more fluid interactive WebUI design & experience, re-usable global functions structures, updated design patterns & standards, global re-usable/fluid form validation functionality, implementation of a fully responsive interface for mobile & tablet experiences, implementation of a proper deployment process, implementation of bug & project management tracking through the use of Jira system, and a formal structured a process for project planning/documentation & communication using SharePoint to enable documentation management and tracking.
Technology Utilized: Confidential (C#), SQL, JScript, JQuery, HTML 5. CSS2/3, Gulp-SASS, EF 6, Bootstrap, FormValidation.IO, LINQ Querying, JScript Design Patterns (Constructor, Singleton, Factory, Module & Prototype), JSON & JQuery Ajax functionality
Senior Web Developed
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Developed integrated E-Commerce/Event management platform in the Tuxedo/Gourmet rental industry.
- Developed full PHP Stack of technologies, keeping within an MVC based system architecture.
- Built a fully adaptable & responsive web application, with integrated E-commerce/Event management platforms in the company’s industry.
- Developed in full PHP Stack of technologies, keeping within an MVC based system architecture.
- Worked on SalesForce integration; Fluid Integration (Visualizer); full social platforms interaction capabilities (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Wanelo, Pinterest, and Instagram).
Technology Utilized: PHP 5 (MVC 3/4), MySQL, JScript, JQuery, HTML 5. CSS2/3, Gulp-SASS, Web services and WebUI, Google Analytics, AJAX, SalesForce Integration, Fluid Integration (Visualizer), Bootstrap, FormValidation.IO, JScript Design Patterns (Constructor, Singleton, Factory, Module & Prototype), JSON & JQuery Ajax functionality
Senior .NET Web Developer/Specialist
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed full stack .NET & responsive web applications, Lync/Windows PowerShell Integration, project work for Confidential Insurance. Automated the generation of URL to access your benefit and dependent data, to be editable for the enrollment period; improved data mapping & update performance and implementation of a process to dynamically create authentication token keys with an expiration duration, which disables the used of the token keys for SSO authentication after it has expired.
- Created WebAPI/Window services to provide scheduled/automated & manual batch data updates (push & pull), through the ZirMed. Provided continued maintenance and feature updates in various industries, including 401K management system; Windows PowerShell integration for VOIP & Active Directory system synchronization (Lync VOIP communication services).
- Worked on bug fixes and/enhancements in existing systems Confidential Benergy (Benergy Central, Benergy Admin, Benergy Output and Enrollment). The systems primarily supported the Healthcare Insurance industry, project consultation and Web Services to supported several corporate organizations.
Technology Utilized: ASP.NET 4.0/4.5 Web Forms (C#), LINQ Querying, SQL 2008/SQL 2012, MVC 3/4, Telerik Studio Tools; EF 5.0 (.edmx & .dbml); Web Services (REST & SOAP), Jquery/JScript/ CSS 2/3; HTML 4/5, Bootstrap & Bootmetro; Windows PowerShell, JScript Design Patterns (Constructor, Singleton, Factory, Module & Prototype), JSON & JQuery Ajax functionality
Staff Web and IT Developer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed & maintained web systems/tools/add-ons for SharePoint 2010 intranet site.
- Supported the Marketing & Communications team requests for SharePoint which included PowerShell deployment, Custom WebPart development & integration, re-skinning/ Confidential branding, site management, NewsGator integration, Confidential public facing site content management; IOS Application development for content updates on Projects Portfolio for the VPs.
Technology Utilized: ASP.NET 4.0/4.5 Web Forms (C#); LINQ Querying; SQL 2008/SQL 2012; MVC 3/4; Telerik Studio Tools, EF 5.0 (.edmx & .dbml); Web Services (REST & SOAP), JQuery/JScript/ CSS 2/3, HTML 4/5, Bootstrap & Bootmetro; SharePoint PowerShell (for WebPart deployment services)
Confidential / Confidential Software Engineer. & Developer
- Developed & maintained Confidential / Confidential form applications both for web and with integrated Outlook 2003 platform functionality; database-driven Confidential based applications; windows based & web-based system applications; Android Application development integration with database integration through an External Web Application, Google Maps integration, automated Invoice creation using excel and word templates, invoice posting into Sage Line 50/QuickBooks accounting systems.
- Implemented system orders (Purchase/Sales orders), Inventory & Dispatch checks.
- Created orders/clients/appointment schedules and search capabilities using customized integrated Outlook Contact/Calendar/Task and other item forms.