- Over 5+ years of professional .Net Development experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving gathering requirements, analysis, design, developing, testing, deployment and documentation with Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies in diverse industries.
- Extensive working experience of ASP.NET MVC Framework 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, implemented Controller, Controller Actions and Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views and View Models with State Management, Security, Caching features and configuring optimizations etc.
- Proven ability in implementing Service oriented architecture (SOA) using WCF, WPF services with Service Contracts, Data Contracts, Operation Contracts, Message Contracts, Multiple Message Patterns and Security of the services.
- Experience in using Web API (Restful services) to support convention based CRUD actions and MVC features such as routing, controllers, action results, filter, IOC containers or dependency injection that makes it more simple and robust.
- Good experience in deployment and troubleshooting of windows 2008 and 2012 R2Domain Controllers in Active Directory.
- Excellent experience in developing the Data Access Layer for CRUD operations and to interact with Databases using ADO.NET / Entity Framework 7.0/6.0/5.0/4.3 and its related components:, Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) queries and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL), ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
- Expertise in database design and development in creating schemas, performance tuning, writing stored procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Views using PL/SQL, T-SQL in SQL Server 2008/2005, Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Proven Expertise in report writing using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) )/ SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Experienced in version control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, Clear Case and Subversion for active tracking of work progress and maintaining code repository
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration testing, System testing (using X-Unit, N-Unit and MS-Unit) for fixing the bugs, writing test cases, test plans and generating test scripts.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills, coupled with strong technical and problem solving capabilities and adapting to upcoming and latest technologies and great contributor of knowledge transfer.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, WCF, Web API, ADO.NET Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.1, LINQ, LINQ to XML, LINQ to ENTITIES, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1, C# 3.0/4.0/4.5, VB.NET 10.0/9.0/8.0.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010/2008, SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008/2012
Databases: SQL Server 2012,2008, 2008R2, Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
Operating Systems: Windows 95/ 98/2000, Windows 7, Windows 10, Unix
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS(8.0/7.0/6.0)
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server 2013/2010/2008, GitHub, SVN
Confidential , Baskin Ridge, NJ
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Software Development Life cycle(SDLC) starting from Requirements gathering and performing object oriented analysis, design, implementation and development using Agile methodology with daily scrums.
- Involved in developing applications in C# and .Net Framework 4.5/4.0 to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio 2015.
- Designed new interface screens and implemented application logic under ASP.NET MVC 5 and effectively created custom routes and added them to ASP.NET MVC routes collection.
- Responsible for designing and developing the UI using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS 1.6/2.0.
- Created responsive web design integrating Bootstrap with AngularJS, media queries and ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Used Dependency injection for injecting various Angular services to Angular Controllers to enable AJAX calls. Also Implemented AngularJS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer and defined entities that are used for data access ASP.NET MVC 5 application.
- Designed and created the RESTful web services using Web API and responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using AngularJS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Maintained custom PowerShell scripts that interact with Office 365, Active Directory, SQL, and VMware.
- Created various web Services, WCF services and consumed those services from the client UI by adding web reference for the services.
- Created Database Tables and have written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures for all the Transactions in and out of the Database using SQL server 2012.
- Generated various reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), developed reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and used Datasets for the SSRS reports.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code along with the maintenance of the builds and documents using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Involved in working on test driven development (TDD), Unit testing, System testing and User Acceptance test using NUnit testing framework and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios throughout the project.
Environment: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, HTML5, CSS3, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2012, WCF, Web API, XML, AJAX, HTML5, IIS 7.x, Angular JS, Angular2, Bootstrap, TFS, Power Shell, Active Directory.
Confidential , NJ
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Implemented changes in coding and designs using knowledge of C#.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC 4.0/3.0 Framework.
- Used ASP.NET MVC4 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Implemented UI layer using Partial views, views, Layouts, Themes by using Razor, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Used JQuery to perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser.
- Responsible is using JQuery for Client Side Validations, Calling the Controller Actions, and Making calls to the WCF Services.
- Used Fiddler to analyze request and response of JSON data from the controllers to Web API's.
- Developed Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 and made LINQ queries to connect to the database and implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0.
- Implemented the WCF Data Contracts versioning by using Knowntypes and IExtensibleDataObject, Ordering and enforcing required data when contracts consumed by clients.
- Developed stored procedures, views for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys in SQL server.
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream/upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other Systems.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration is testing and Regression testing by applying test cases.
- Work with Product management on product feature requirements definition and refinement. Used TFS for Agile Planning and collaboration.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2012, C#, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0, WCF, Java Script, JQuery, XAML, TFS 2010, WCF, WCF REST, JSON, SOAP, IIS 7.0, AJAX, LINQ, HTML, XML, SQL Server Integration Services, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Loan Monitoring System
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the clients business, requirements for the system.
- Created User Controls, Web Forms for billing services modules using ASP.NET and C#.
- Implemented business, database access layer classes in C# using UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to user’s using SQL Server 2005.
- Written code to access secure web service using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.Net, WSDL, Proxy Class, XML/SOAP.
- Developed and designed various Inheritance, abstract classes, and interfaces to design the business logic using SQL, C #.Net and ADO.NET and SQL.
- Built application using ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, XML, XSL and Java script with in Visual Studio.Net.
- Experience in using SQL Server Profiler, SQL Server Agent, and Database Engine Tuning Advisor (DTA).
- Created the ASMX Web Services implemented Certificate Authentication, Method Overloading, implemented Security and consumed services by creating proxy by using WSDL.
- Responsible for creating Reports in Crystal Reports and to deploy and solving any issues
- Used ADO.NET objects and LINQ to manipulate and retrieve data from the database.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, C#, ASP.NET,ADO.NET, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server2005, IIS 6.0, Windows 2000, VSS, NUnit, Visual Studio 2008.