Master of Science - Computer Applications
Bachelor of Science - Science, India
- Net Frameworks (1.0 and 1.1 - 3 yrs, 2.0 - 4 yrs, 3.5 - 2 yrs, 4.0 – 1+ yr), ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C# and VS.NET; WCF, SOAP, Web Services, SOA.
- Defect tracking tool: IBM ClearQuest, Fogbugz
- Version control tools: VSS, Perforce, Fogbugz (Tortoise HG)
- Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005 and Oracle 8i/9 databases.
A .NET developer with over ten years of experience, including;
- Over 5 years of software development using C# and .NET.
- Experience creating and using Tiered Service Oriented Architectures.
- Experience with web layer presentations and UML, Design Patterns and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Integration, Testing, Database Support, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD and UML).
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Created custom controls such as Carousel control of images and Site Navigation with Dynamic menus using JQuery, Telerik menu control.
- Worked with JQuery library controls including colorbox and tiny MCE.
- Developed several models, views and controllers for modules; created and managed hostesses for the show, scheduled invites for show guests and managed guest RSVP responses.
- Wrote custom entities on top of the core entities in the Entity Framework to accommodate client-specific business logic.
- Wrote custom class to handle Action Result for AJAX calls.
- Technologies: MVC2, ASP.Net, C#.Net, .Net 4.0, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008, JQuery, LINQ, Generics, NUnit, Log4Net, AJAX.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
.NET Development Lead
Project: CalWIN Interface
- Underwent training for the Seagull Legasuite tool.
- Led the Seagull development team.
- Contributed significantly to the project with key suggestions including use of Synchronous AJAX and use of WCF services when the project converted to .Net 3.5.
- Solely responsible for Seagull environment setup including software installation, configuration settings and project setup.
- Created traditional web services and WCF services for Seagull interface.
- Designed and developed the interface using C#.Net to consume seagull web services developed in .Net 2.0/3.5 and to interface between One-e-App and CalWIN application.
- Implemented CalWIN project for multiple county projects.
- Developed XPath script logic to transform data from Seagull XML into HTML pages.
- Technologies: VBScript, Legasuite workbench (Eclipse IDE customized for Legasuite), ASP.Net, C#.Net, .Net 3.5, WCF services, Web services, SQL Server 2005, XML, XPath, AJAX.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Designed 3-Tier system having Business Logic Layer, Presentation Layer (ASP.NET/ C#) and Database Layer (Database Connection and Security Settings).
- Designed and developed web pages (ASP.Net, HTML).
- Worked on advance technologies used in the application such as Web Services, Remoting and Channels.
- Worked on Language support in the application. The application supported Spanish as well as Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese etc. in some of the pages.
- Worked on Query Optimization (Views and Stored Procedures).
- Acted as core developer for modules including Help text management and alternate style sheets.
- Technologies: ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO .Net, AJAX, java script, XML, XML Web services, SQL Server 2005, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5, Visual studio 2005/2008.
Confidential, Sioux Falls, SD
- Studied the system and understood the changes.
- Prepared the high level and detailed design documents.
- Worked with the test team to prepare test plans for each development effort.
- Conducted Unit testing and debugging for each developed program.
- Technologies: ASP, ASP.Net (2.0), C#, SQL Server 2005, IBM Rational Clear Case, IBM Clear Quest.
- Contributed to system architecture, object model and database design.
- Designed various UML diagrams for objects including Requests, Training Session, Class Diagram, Flow diagram, Use cases, etc.
- Developed UI forms for various modules using .Net controls and .Net Server controls.
- Wrote some business layer and data access layer objects for the system.
- Implemented the web services for payment and shipping/billing address validation.
- Performed onsite coordinator responsibilities for the entire application in the second phase.
- Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000, Web services, Visio 2000.
Project: Applications Support
- Requirement analysis and study.
- Studied the existing system developed in ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net.
- Updated database including table design, stored procedures, functions in SQL Server 2005 and Oracle 8i/9 databases.
- Development was based on the client requirements (change requests) in existing systems using C#.Net and VB.Net.
- Conducted Unit and System Testing, and deployment and support.
Project: QIN (Qualcomm Innovation Network)
Development Team Lead
- Led the offshore team of 4 from the onsite location.
- Completed analysis and study of the existing system.
- Architected and developed the Points system for QIN participants; implemented AJAX to improve the performance of web forms.
- Developed the auto generated Email functionality.
- Contributed to offshore development by providing solutions to problems.
- Conducted Bug fixing, Unit and System Testing, and deployment.
- Continuous client interaction to discuss new functionalities and prepare requirements for the offshore development team.
Project: Material Request Workflow
- Came to an understanding of the existing workflow system.
- Installed and learned the Oracle workflow builder tool.
- Performed request web form modifications using C#.Net.
- Designed and developed automated email process using C#.Net.
- Worked on items such as workflow attributes, notification messages and functions based on requirements.
- Modified the workflow definition.
- Technologies: ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, Oracle 8i, Oracle Workflow Builder.
Project: Hardware Request Workflow
- Conducted meetings with the client and gathered specifications for the system.
- Proposed solutions to problems.
- Prepared detailed specification document.
- Communicated with the design team to prepare design document of the proposed system.
Project: University Relation Center
System Analyst and Onsite Coordinator
- Developed the complete User interface wire frames.
- Designed the relational database tables, stored procedures and functions.
- Prepared UML diagrams using Visio including Use Cases and System Flow charts.
- Established the smooth coordination between the offshore development team and client.
- Conducted various testing including unit testing, system testing and deployment.
- Technologies: JSP, Oracle, Tomcat, Visio 2000.
- Learned client’s manual process and designed and proposed automated systems including UI and Database.
- Designed and implemented the GUI (VB.NET), Web Form controls and SQL Server used as the database.
- Designed and developed customized reports, including various filter criteria.
- Client interaction, onsite user training and support.
- Technologies: VB.Net, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports 9.0.
Project: Accounts Heaven
- Developed custom Tree control with drag and drop functionality using VB 6.0.
- Contributed to the development of a multipurpose ActiveX control; the control provided options including Textbox, Caption box, List box, Checkbox and Radio button.
- Developed modules such as general ledger, balance sheets, profit and lost statements.
- Designed and implemented the GUI (VB.NET) and Web Form controls.
- Designed and developed customized reports based on the client’s requirements.
- Technologies: VB.Net, VB 6.0, Access 2000.