- Implemented N-Tier Architecture Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic Layer (BLL) and User interface (UI).
- Worked extensively in managing database with using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda Expressions.
- Good working Knowledge of ASP.NET UI controls like Grid View, Detail View and Data Source controls such as Object Data Source, SQL Data Source and Master Pages for a consistent layout of pages in the application.
- Experience working on Windows Forms, Web Forms, Console Application, Windows Services, UI frameworks and Entity Frame Work.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Tortoise SVN for source Version Control systems.
- Experience in deploying and testing web applications on to Windows Servers 2003/2008/2012 on IIS 7.0/6.0.
- Experience in writing unit test cases for the business logic of the application using Visual Studio integrated unit testing framework and N-Unit.
- Experience in working with divergent technologies including IIS 6.0/7.0,7.5, HTML5, CSS, Classic ASP, ADO, Angular JS and Java Script, Bootstrap.
- Experience in using SMTP, SOAP, Windows Services, and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Experienced at using VSS, GitHub and TFS for integration, code security, version and source control.
- Good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and tracing by which the whole picture of application runtime behaviour can be seen and analyzed more efficiently.
- Worked with Console applications, Windows applications, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Experience in implementing error handling, exception management, tracing and logging features
- System design and development, Rapid Application Development (RAD) using ASP.Net with design patterns, code review, release management.
- Experience in setting up TFS Team Projects, TFS Build Process, TFS Process Templates and managing security permissions for Team collections.
- Created N Unit test cases for automatic, End to End and UI testing using the N-UNIT testing tool.
- Involved in development of projects using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Proficient in Dot Net Nuke CMS.
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VBScript, HTML, CSS, DHTML.
Tools & Technologies: ADO.NET, LINQ To Entity Framework, CSS, Web Services, User Controls, Agile, Scrum, Team Foundation Server, Bootstrap, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, WCF, WPF.
Development IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 10g, 11g, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
Web servers: ISS 5.0,6.0,7.5
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Developed application using MVC design pattern.
- Involved extensively in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#.NET and also involved in creating controllers/View Models to handle the events raised on the Razor views/Partial Views in ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Involved actively in the design discussions.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Provided the estimates for each story by understanding the requirements and existing functionality of the application during the SCRUM planning.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Data annotations and JQuery to do validations on the Model Data.
- Rendered HTML Views from XSLT/XML, populate the XML data generating for various delivery formats like RTF, PDF (Web-Kit HTML to PDF), Microsoft Word.
- Designed and implemented JS view models as well as the underlying JSON model data.
- Developed new reports and chart interface components using High Charts Ajax API.
- Involved in creation and modification of JSON data.
- Developed Visual studio integrated Unit test project for the business logic of the application and tested the data access layer by using mocking framework.
- Involved in regular code check-ins, internal and external code reviews.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Implemented the stories within the estimated time.
- Experience in structuring different web applications and make the coding easy and understandable using Backbone Js.
- .NET Technical Manager for Multiple projects.
- Agile and Feature release team coordinator and scrum coach for the team.
- Relational database design and data migration activity owner.
- Spearheading the functions pertaining to client/user interaction for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical architecture and discussions for effort/cost/time estimation, client co-ordination & reporting
- Architecture & developing solutions for the product, managing process set-up & development. Driving its vision, strategy, roadmap and release plans.
- Steering project life-cycle management and delivery management including value proposition & functionality, strategy elements (domain & business case), system integration, product implementation & training. Monitoring onshore & offshore delivery management for technical deliverables of concurrent projects. Understanding clients’ needs requirements, and expectations and devising solutions accordingly
Dot Net Developer
- Developed and maintained web portal intranet based application using agile methodology.
- Interacted with application admin users for day to day and weekly activities and Scrum meetings.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Unit testing, and Integration testing.
- Developed new screens based on client requirement for the application using .NET framework 4.0 with Object Oriented Principles (OOP) in MVC.
- Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML Controls and Validation controls.
- Inbound and Outbound WCF Services / Web Services have been created to integrate with Email client and support applications using VB.Net.
- Maintained changes for PL/ SQL packages to develop stored procedures design and develop database.
- Responsible for creating the Tables, Views, Functions, Jobs using Oracle10g.
- Used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for extraction transformation and loading data.
- Extensively used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server version control and source code maintenance tool.
- Involve in user acceptance testing cycles with application users.
- Represents the team progress in weekly and monthly status meetings.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0, MVC 5, C# 4.0, WCF, MVC 3, Visual Studio 2010, Angular JS, CSS, XML, TFS 2010, Java script, AJAX, JQuery, HTML, VB 6.0, SSRS, IIS, Oracle 10g..
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing, implementing and supporting large scale web based applications in Microsoft/Windows platform using .Net framework 3.5, ASP. Net, VB.Net.
- Direct experience in performing analysis and requirements gathering with customers.
- Developed and maintained 3-tier application for maintainability and scalability of the application.
- Created classes and core modules in VB.Net for implementing business layer.
- To exchange data from database used ADO.Net objects and developed LINQ Queries.
- Created Web services to store product data in SQL Server Tables and to get the data from the external system.
- Developed Web Forms Using ASP.NET & VB.Net.
- Used Java Script for validating client side data entry web screens.
- Developed the components for middle tier (Business Layer) using VB.Net.
- Developed Tables, Joins, Functions, Views, Constraints and Triggers in Microsoft SQL Server 2008. Extensively developed Stored Procedures for exchanging data through database tables.
- Worked with a team to design and implement module level unit test cases.
- Improved the application performance using stored procedures and connection pooling and Memory management.
- Involved in bug fixing and unit testing.
Jr. Dot Net Developer
- Involved in the design and analysis of the project.
- Maintained/Developed ASP.NET applications using C#.
- Involved in creating the database schema and table structures in various cycles using SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in integration of applications and maintained versions using TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Created tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL Server.
- Involved in coding for Frontend and Administrator, style module.
- Used ADO.Net Objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for reading and Updating records in the database.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS and HTML.
- Strictly implemented the Microsoft development standards.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Server side controls for data validations.
- Reports for each and every information.
Environment: VS.NET 2010, ASP.NET 4.0, C#, IIS, Java Script, WPF, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows 200.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development.
- Deploying the application to Development, Test, and Production Server.
- Involved in Technical bridges to resolve production issues.
- Preparing project deliverables like Build notes, Integration test case document, Unit test case documents.
- Creation of tables, queries (including union statements), forms, reports and modules for performing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting needs.
- Developed Grid View to retrieve, display and manipulate data from the database.
- Developed SQL scripts, stored Procedures and views.
- Preparing status reports to the client on a daily basis.
- Involved in creating stored procedures in SQL database 2008.
- Implementing WCF services as per the requirement.
- Implemented Windows Console Applications and scheduled them on task scheduler as per the requirement.
- Involved in technical peer reviews.
- Developed Code in C# and ASP.NET 3.5.
- Provided UAT support
Environment: ASP.Net using C#.Net3.5, ADO.Net, AJAX Toolkit, Java Script, Visual Studio & SQL
Jr. Software Developer
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using Visual Studio 2005/2008 using C#.Net, HTML, CSS.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Extensively working excels work sheet dumping data and retrieving data from .CSV.
- Developed web services and used them form data access layer and business layer.
- Created multiple views using Data Views on the Client without reloading the data from server side.
- Used MVVM for creating User Interfaces(UI) which supports event driven programming using WPF
- Created and Parsing with XML related technologies including XML Reader, XML XDOM, XSLT and X Path.
- Used WPF controls and Customer User controls to provide standard interactive user interface(GUI)
- Built a WCF Services Creating, Retrieve, update and delete
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Created unit test cases for various modules Manual Testing framework.
- Performed unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.