- Nine Years background in diverse facets of end to end full stack .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications both as a part of team and single - handed.
- Experience includes work in all the three tires i.e., UI with Java Script, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, using CDN, Business logic with C#, ASP.net 4/4.5, MVC 4/5, clean class separation of all test cases, and data access layer with SQL server 2005 and above as database backbone, Entity framework and ADO.net for the DB connectivity.
- Profound experience of six-years working as a team member in a team of more than 20 people and later as a team lead, well versed with live customer dealt working environment with building, supporting and testing business application as per SDLC in waterfall and agile-scrum environment.
- Well familiar with development environment using SVN/GIT /TFS version control.
- Major involvement in migration of the releases according to the business timeline in the entire ITIL process, Good hands on experience in BI and reporting using SSIS, SSAS and SSRS and flourishing data in UI.
- Well familiar with SharePoint 2010 and above and also used web technologies like ASP.net web services, WCF, Restful services, consuming services to any application with multiple alien endpoints. Intensive use of both VS and VB as in the .net platform with IIS for hosting services. Profound experience in windows physical application using WPF and cloud using MicrosoftAzure and AWS. Familiarity with Xamarin mobile app development.
- Around Nine years of experience in analysis, design and development of client/server, web based and n-tier applications (including UI, BI and DB)
- Expertise in various types of projects including Client Server Projects n tier, Re-Engineering Projects, Re-design projects, Production Support & System Maintenance Projects.
- Participated proactively in the entire Software Development Life Cycle process throughout my development career.
- Good experience in developing windows applications, web applications, windows services and web services in Microsoft Visual Basic .NET IDE using MVC 3/4/5, C#.NET, VB.NET ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Five plus years of experience in Software Configuration Management on Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server.
- Fiveplus years of experience working on HP Quality Center and Service Now.
- Very good experience in working with technologies like Visual Basic .NET 2005/ 2008/2010 , C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC3/4/5, .NET Framework, ADO.NET, WCF, LINQ and AJAX.
- Expertise in Web Service development using WCF and WPF.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Extensive experience in Web analytics, Site Catalyst, Oracle (Click to Chat/Call), Foresee etc.
- Proficient in ASP.NET web application state management features like Session, View State and Cookies
- Expertise in creating SSIS packages.
- Worked extensively on SSRS to create various reports.
- Use of Silverlight for better UI.
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts including normalization, referential integrity, joining tables, SQL, DDL and DML.
- Good experience in fine-tuning the applications and improving the performance.
- Acted as a System Analyst in different projects, interacted with end clients in getting the requirements and converting them to technical design and writing the functional requirement specifications.
- Mentoring and training up college hires and other members newly joined in the team.
- Experience in creating project specific documents, code reviews and technical design documents.
- Experience in quality analysis, creating root cause analysis documents in some scenarios.
Project Management/Software Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, Scrum
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET(2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0), C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET
.NET Framework Technologies: MVC, WPF, WCF, MVVM, MVP, Entity Framework and LINQ
Business Intelligence Technologies: SSIS, SSRS, reporting tools
Programming Languages: C#, VB 6.0, T-SQL and Java
Scripting / Web Languages: jQuery, Java Script, VB Script, DevExpress, AJAX
UI Frameworks: Angular2, TypeScript, ES5 and 6, Node JS, Knockout JS, react JS and other JS libraries, CSS, HTML, HTML5
RDBMS: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008R2, 2012, MySQL, Oracle 8 i /9 i , 10g, PL/SQL
XML related Technologies: XML, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/NT, XP
Development Tools/IDE’S: Visual Studio .NET 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, 2003, Visual Web Developer 2005, DotNet Nuke
Application Servers: IIS, Apache, Tomcat, TFS (Visual Studio) 2013 update 4
Microsoft Enterprise Servers: Microsoft Share Point, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
Version Control: GIT, SVN, TFS, Clear case, CMS
.net Nuke (DNN): Unit Testing and Code Analysis
FX Cop, Selenium, SoapUI (Web service testing): Support analysis and ticket Auditing and testing Service Manager 7 and Selenium
Cloud Environment: Windows Azure, AWS, VM, Subnet etc
ETL: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MSBI, Reporting.
OS: Windows, Linux
C# Developer and Automation Engineer, Anaheim, CA
- Implementing Cognex Rendering of a dial for both single and dual scales with all kind of gauge sizes.
- Other digital input signals for input pressure and angles are also read by the application.
- Valve signaling are tracked dynamically and controlled from the application.
- Dial rendering are considered with major, inner and minor sectional calibrations with given accuracy.
- Use of SOLID principal with clean separation of Classes, Methods, Structure, interfaces and the UI has been taken care by DevExpress 16.1.7 Extension.
- Interpolation, scale width, major point’s width, measure lines are drawn with best accuracy.
- Involved in writing SQL Stored Procedures and LINQ queries.
- Used SQL Server 2008 R2 database locally to import the data from the .txt files and .dbf files and store in the database.
- Windows Application development and deployment in Build debug and release mode with MVVM pattern using WPF.
- Adobe Suite has been used to modify more attractive Interface.
- Middle layer logic to UI connection using Angular 2, using TypeScript or ECMA Script 5/6.
- Along with SQL, other DBMS like Oracle, NoSql and Access were also in place.
- Linkage of MS office Excel with Visual Studio as to populate the UI form of db.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, C#, DevExpress 16.1.7, SQL, MVVM, WPF, Microsoft Office, IIS for authentication.
Full Stack .net Lead Developer, Solon, OH
- Coordinated with the team members in coding and test phases.
- Performing the code reviews and optimizing the code to improve application performance.
- Preparing the regression test cases to perform the validation on the different environments.
- Application was developed on the platform of Visual Studio 2010 with .NET Framework 2.0 which got converted to .NET Framework 4.0 with Visual Studio 2012 providing platform for the development.
- Worked on Windows Services, Presentation layer and Data Access Layer by using C# and VB.NET.
- Used ASP.NET server controls, validation controls and user controls for creating the webforms.
- Used Perforce for versioning control and to keep the source code save.
- Used ADO.NET extensively for retrieving, querying, storage and data manipulation for achieving continuous database connectivity.
- Reporting and ETL using MSBI(SSIS, SSRS) along with Entity Framework/ADO.net to connect the middle business layer.
- Configuring Hardware-software interfaces along with the web services.
- Involved in writing SQL Stored Procedures and LINQ queries.
- Used Visual Fox Pro with SQL database to import the data from the .txt files and .dbf files and store in the database.
- Designed and coded the WinForms to do analysis on existing xml files and creating offline images.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.Net Web API allow new web projects to leverage reusable data.
- Used DNN(.Net nuke) as a content management System to build customized, highly engaging websites
- Module based customized DNN worked pretty flexibly supporting multiple websites in single application.
- Use of Agile-scrum methodologies as being handles by Scrum masters.
- Created WinForms in VS.NET by which users can do various operations like view, save and delete information regarding Borrowers or Guarantors.
- Consumed NuGet packages which are required for the development.
- SOLID principle with design patterns (mainly observer and Repository and singleton) to implement business logics.
- Used Data Validation methods and Regular Expressions to do data validation for the files and the logged the error messages in the database table.
- Use of several JS libraries like Angular JS, Angular 1.2.x, angular 2 and Node JS for better UI data binding.
- Reposting tools like SSIS and SSRS were used.
- Parallel used of VB instead of C# and power Confidential .
- Used X Path, Xml Node to access files and Xml Data Document.
- Use of TDD along with waterfall and unit testing.
- Created a setup using Install Shield for the deployment of windows service.
- Capturing and documenting the requirement needed to implement a solution to meet the clients’ business needs.
- SQL server 2008+ with handling backend database.
- IIS 6 for authentication and service hosting with WCF.
- IIS for hosting services along with WCF.
.NET DEVELOPER and Lead, HOUSTON, Texas
- Involved in analysis, design and modeling of Business logic and Database tier modules.
- Developed administrative screens for entering new claims editing the privileges and to edit improper user approvals and names using ASP. NET with C# and designed .Net Framework for application.
- Involved in developing new application as well as maintaining the old application.
- Worked on converting old vb6 application into new .net application using c# and vb.net.
- Maintained the old vs application that were in live in production environment.
- Developed UI and performed validation using Server Controls in ASP.Net with C#.
- WCF was in use for service based web operation with XML/Json protocols and serializing data according to the receiving end.
- Configuring Hardware/software interfaces and endpoints for compatible web/WCF services.
- Old fashion technologies like Classic ASP was also used to decorate initially.
- Implemented WPF to Create, attractive and effective user interface using XAML document.
- Designed the data access layer using Entity Framework 6.0 and LINQ.
- Devexpress were used for decorating some UI front ends and developing some unique controls.
- Used AJAX control to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- Worked on creating back end web services using REST.
- Used MVC 4 for midlevel business logical works.
- Worked with Data adapter, Data Reader and Data sets, and Data Tables, Data Grid.
- Involved in database designing and writing stored procedures using PL/SQL and NoSQL.
- Retrieving data from all systems using VB Script, ASP in the server side.
- Developed System Standards, Scenarios, and detailed Screen Specifications and documented
- Logical Data Model.
- Use of Angular JS 1.2.x, Node JS for more responsive UI.
- Microsoft Azure was used for in order to deliver new VMs(windows 2012 R2) to work with the given specialization. Some comparative study with AWS In some part.
- Worked with PL/SQL queried in the back end database.
.NET & SQL Development, Team Lead& Support, HOUSTON, Texas
- Involved in Complete Software Development Life Cycle phases.
- Provided technical support and updates to customers and partners in a timely manner and documented technical and programming specifications.
- Designed Business logic components and Data access components as a web service component
- Developed custom Master Pages and Styles
- Analyzing the business functionality of the existing application and restructuring that to a new technology for enriching the user experience apart from providing enhanced functionalities.
- Coding and implementing the benefit areas and pricing modules for this application.
- Writing functional testing of various test case scenarios. nANT running nUNIT test cases during TDD.
- Involved in Unit testing of the application
- Client interaction to understand their requirements and get feedback on the existing application.
- Involved in deployment and post production support for the application
- Proficient in Agile Methodology
- Designed and developed many applications/tools internally for the client, which made the development process for the end product much easier and faster.
- Sharepoint 2012 has been used by Office360 for some live web experience.
- Silenium was used for testing purpose.
- Supporting the application with Client/Customer handling and ETA-SLA maintenance.
- Ticket auditing and Support with ITIL methodologies.
CORE CODE DEVELOPER, HOUSTON, Texas
- Designed and implemented the GUI using ASP.NET with Web Form controls, web-server controls including Data Grid, Data List and SQL Server used as a database.
- Coded and developed various Web Interfaces using C# for login form, department details form,
- Employee details form, registration form, etc.
- Used XML to create Web-based tools for transactions on PL/SQL and SQL databases.
- Designed and developed the required stored procedures, triggers and database functions.
- Designed and developed Web pages for Prior Authorization module in MSS using VB.Net programming, ASP.Net 4.0 framework, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, XHTML, HTML, CSS,
- Used MVC 3,4 for midlevel business logical works
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL Server data source.
- Worked in both web with WCF services and TCP/IP configuration is the client side.
- Extensively used j Query and Grid for displaying reports on web form.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Performed Unit testing and prepared required documents for testing.
- Worked with IIS and .NET Assemblies during application deployment.
- Worked on designing and developing SSRS reports or formats for generating different type of reports.
QA TESTER & FINANCE and support
- Performed complete Software testing used TDD methodologies and other software testing tools
- Creation of Master Test Plan and formulating test plan based on the user requirement and system requirement documents.
- Perform system, unit, acceptance, regression, load and functional/performance testing on applications using both automated and manual testing methods.
- Leverage knowledge of object oriented programming to help validate, verify, communicate and resolve software issues through careful, thoroughly documented testing to maximize return on investment for IT initiatives.
- Ensured adequate product testing prior to implementation as well as conducting user sign-off
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Test Methodologies
- Application of C/C++ for implementing basic principles.
- Support and testing and proceeding through migration process.
- Excelled in finding, documenting and reporting bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for Hewitt’s global user base.
- Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines Complete all assignments on or ahead of schedule.
- Consistently recognized for excellent problem solving and analytical skills by programmers, project managers and supervisors.
- Report generation using MSBI SSIS, SSRS full utilization of ETL process..
- Managed team members on processing documents on Imaging and completing them on a timely manner and reporting it to the Team Manager
- Ability to work with minimal direction on multiple projects