- Around 8+ Years of experience in design, development, testing and maintenance of .Net Applications.
- Experience in developing WCF Services, Web Services and Windows Services.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive Design and Programming experience in C#, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, MVC, LINQ, WCF RestFulWeb Services, ADO .Net, XML, XSLT, CSS, Java script, Web Services, SQL Server 2005/2008, Silver Light
- Experience in version control tools such as Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team foundation server (TFS) etc.
- Good experience in writing Stored Procedures .
- Good experience in UT testing.
- Good experience in developing Single Page Web Application.
- Good working experience in MVC 3.0/4.0 patterns.
- Expertise in XSLT, XML and writing X path queries
- Good knowledge on Reporting Tools, like SSRS and SSIS
- Experience in handling and Execution of Tables, Triggers, Indexes, and other ETL functions.
- Good working experience with ADO.NET, Microsoft Application Blocks and Entity Framework as a part of accessing and updating the database.
- Good experience in Exception Handling and Debugging by which the whole picture of application runtime behavior can be seen and analyzed more efficiently.
- Expertise in writing PL/SQL and SQL scripts
- Good experience with development methodologies like Agile (SCRUM) and Test driven development (TDD).
- Working experience on interfaces using XML, Bootstrap 3.2, AJAX, Angular JS (1.4),Kendo UI, Knockout Js, HTML (4/5), DHTML, XML/XSL/XSLT, CSS (3/2), Java Script, JQuery (2.0/1.0) and VB Script.
- Extensive front end and backend development experience and working with .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/ 2. 0 using Visual Studio.NET 2012/2010/2008/2005
- Maintaining and setting up new IIS application pools across multiple domains.
- Developed enterprise level ASP.NET applications using Design Patterns.
- Experienced in different phases of software development cycle including Strategic Systems Planning, Designing, Programming, Testing, Documentation, and Presentation to clients and preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements and Customer support.
- Extensive experience with Web based, Window based Client - Server and N-tier Architect.
- Hands on experience on AJAX using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2012 .
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-motivated to implement next-generation paradigms.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, VB
Web Technologies: ASP. Net, MVC 3.0/4.0, XML and WCF Restful Web Services, ADO.Net, LINQ, Java Script, WCF, HTML, XML.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/, Windows 7/Vista/XP.
Relational Databases: MS SQLServer 2008/2005/2000, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle & PLSQL.
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0
Report Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Reports (SSRS), Excel Writer, BI/BO
ETL Tools: Informatics SQL Server Integration Services
Web Design Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008/10/12, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, AJAX.
Confidential, Brea, CA
- Designed and developed web user controls, master pages, validation controls, CSS files using C#.NET 4.0, VB.NET, JQuery, XML, HTML and ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0.
- Designed web forms using ASP.Net, developed different .NET assemblies using VB.NET classes.
- Build Entire Application using Three-tier architecture (Presentation Layer, Business Layer and Data Access Layer) employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC4.0 (Model View Controller) architecture for application development to render different views based on the category and simplify the testing process.
- Built numerous C# UI components and business modules using MVC4.0 framework.
- Used HTML5 and Angular JS for front end development.
- Responsible for upgrade process of the website to the latest version of Angular JS Framework.
- Designed interfaces for Annuity reminder case handling for commission reversals.
- Designing the screen according to the requirement and communicate with database using domain specific objects through ORM techniques like Entity Framework and LINQ To SQL for data access.
- Wrote RDBMS objects like stored procedures, views and user defined functions using SQL Server 2008 and SQL server 2012.
- Designing mobile application using Visual Studio and ASP.Net.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Made changes to existing WCF service without breaking client using "Name" attribute.
- Designed large number of WPF forms, custom controls and user controls using XAML language.
- Developed Tabbed pages using Angular JS directives.
- Used JQuery and Angular JS for various client side validations.
- Responsible for upgrade process of the website to the latest version of Angular JS framework.
- Designed and developed Restful Web API and exposed JSON objects.
- Developed a utility to download tables from Oracle database to SQL Server. Wrote PL/SQL queries to access the result set.
- Wrote T-SQL queries to get the required dataset what needs to be downloaded in SQL Server.
- Used Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) to make changes to Excel Add-in.
- Used ASP.NET User Controls to create steps for submitting and modifying events and evaluation forms. Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Used Validation controls for corresponding validations used in Forms for business logic purposes. Used various types of caching mechanisms using view state and Session to store information.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Script Manager Proxy, Update Panel and Model Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Requirement analysis, Application design and Development for the new Annuity products.
- Developed E-Billing module for Automation testing in Windows application to generate test data for QTP Automation.
- Successfully created multiple environments for the application as per the requirement of multiple code streams.
- Experience using Team foundation server for check in and checkout of code.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render Views.
- Created various Tables, custom views, indexes and relations using SQL Server Management Studio Express.
- Involved in code optimization and performance tuning of the application.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as analysis, design and development.
- Extensively used Data Set, Data Reader and Data Adapter for data retrieval and manipulation from the data source.
- Used normalization approach in database to efficiently organize data in database and eliminate data repetition.
- Documentation of customer specific business rules and practices, user requirements, preparing specifications in the area of environment migration.
- Interacted with Testing Team, to support and understand Integration Testing, Regression Testing and System Testing to improve product quality.
- Involved in testing the application on a regular basis to improve the performance and provide bug free application.
- Identifying ways to significantly improve key healthcare delivery workflows
- Involved in Design and Code Construction with OOPs Implementation in MVC Architecture
- Created WCF web services for implementing business logic.
- Used HTML, CSS, JQuery, C # to create web pages for Client side Validation.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET Web Forms with Ajax controls.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Index’s and involved in designing of Database tables.
- Participated in peer code reviews for better quality assurance.
- Involved in unit testing, which includes writing of unit test cases.
- Used Team Foundation Server 2012 extensively for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds using MS Build and the relevant documents of the same.
- Developed Web User Controls and Custom User Controls to minimize code redundancy.
- Used Rally software Application Life Cycle management (keep track of work done by employees.).
- Developed test plans and participating in Code Testing to ensure workability, completeness, quality.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including developers, QA, Implementation and Customer Support throughout the development phase to ensure customer happiness.
- Involved in the Design and Development stages of the project life cycle.
- Involved in the development of the User Interface using Asp.Net.
- Used CSS for a unified look of the front end User Interface and Java Script for client side validation.
- Developed code for business logic in C# .Net.
- Wrote code of the review claim status and the check billing information sections of the application.
- Used ADO.Net for fetching the data from the SQL Server Database.
- Created stored procedures and Views to retrieve the claims data to be displayed in a data grid to the Customer and also Triggers to automate table level events on the database.
- Retrieved the information from the underlying database and manipulated using Datasets and Data grids.
- Designed and implemented the new MMIS tracking system using Web services.
- Used Visual Source Safe 6.0 for source control.
- Worked on optimization of website using session based data caching
- Documented the completed modules.
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and designing the solutions.
- Developed the GUI using ASP.NET web forms, C# and Ajax Control Tool Kit.
- Developed solutions to display the Active Directory user data and also developed management of user group membership through user interface using the C# language.
- Querying with LDAP to make changes to the custom attributes that are not available in Microsoft Management Console.
- Creating asp.net user controls.
- Involved in modifying the stored procedures and creating new stored procedure and creating new database tables etc. using SQL Server 2010/2012.
- Unit testing of each functionality of different modules.
- Involved in Authenticating and authorizing the users against the Active directory membership using Windows Authentication.
- Coordinated with technical team for architecture and design of AD domain data.
- Involved in converting web forms project into MVC architecture.
- Application design based on n-tier Architecture.
- Involved in the Database design.
- Involved in writing Technical use cases for a given functional use cases.
- Developed the project in agile methodology.
- Involved in design the application by using various design patterns.
- Extensively used basic http, nettcp, wshttp bindings for different endpoints in WCF services.
- Utilized the AJAX control toolkit 2.0 tools like Calendar, Dropdown, Animation controls for implementing AJAX partial page updates and extensively used AJAX extenders with UI control elements.
- Architected and implemented a production ASP.NET 3.0 Webpages in C# that retrieved data from different data sources using ODBC, ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Involved in development of business logic which includes Code-behind files, User controls and Classes in the middle tier using C#.Net.
- Used Entity Framework (EF4) for all business Objects and Retrieving data from DB.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked on ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state, session state and profile properties) using C#.
- Performed NUnit testing and system testing and prepared requirement documents for testing.
- Engineering Developed application in agile model and involved in daily scrum meetings.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Coordinated with testing team to identify the bugs and release process.
Environment: C#.Net, ADO.Net, Visual Studio 2005 SQL Server 2000, .Web services, MS Visual SourceSafe, Windows 2003