- 8+ years of IT experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment of multi - tier web applications and software applications.
- Extensive experience working in .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008 and developing Web Based and Windows Based Applications
- Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall Models
- Worked in various domain applications such as Banking, Financial Service, and Health Insurance.
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on Three Tier Architecture, N-Tier Architecture, SOA (Service-oriented Architecture), MVC (Model View Controller)
- Built dynamic web view applications using ANGULARJS, JQuery, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, SAPUI with ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, Razor View Engine
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming concepts and extensively worked in C#.NET for designing and developing Desktop Application
- Experience in implementing AJAX to minimize Server Around Trips and Making Smaller, Faster and user Friendly Web-Page Application
- Consumed ADO.NET components like Data Adapter, Dataset to perform data operations and implement the data layer to communicate with different database.
- Excellent knowledge of Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server
- Experience in patterns MVC (Model-View-controller), WCF, WPF, LINQ, Work Flow 4.0, Visual Studio, Web services, XML, SQL Server.
- Experience architecting complex, scalable software solutions utilizing MS Azure and worked on Azure cloud computing
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP.NET 4.5/3.5/3.0 versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Hands on experience ith Powershell scripting.
- Experience working in Entity Framework
- Experience working on N-Tier Architectures such as MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM (Model View, View Model) in applications
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for .Net 3.5 Web Applications Development.
- Good knowledge on developing solutions around SharePoint.
- Proficient with SQL Server Management Studio, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, SSRS and SSIS. knowledge in designing and deploying different types of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Have broad experience of Unit Testing for Web Applications/Windows Applications using Nunit Framework, Test Driven Development, MS Test unit testing standards.
- Experience in using Visual Source Safe (VSS), Clear Case, SVN and TFS for version controlling.
- Strong Analytical skills with Persuasive and professional communication skills
Design/Arch.: OOAD, Design Patterns, MVC, SOA, Messaging
.NET: .NET Framework (4.0/3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0 ), C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web controls, Silver light,Custom Controls, User Controls, AJAX, SSRS, SSIS.
Database & ORMs: SQL Server 2008/2012, T-SQL, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB,Entity Framework
Design Pattern: MVC, MVVM, Factory pattern, Single ton, Entity Framework.
Development tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012, TFS, NUnit, MSTest, FxCop, Moq, SQL Server Management Studio, JIRA, Fiddler, Excel, PDF
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0/7.0/7.5
OS: Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003/ 2008 and Windows Server 2012
Process& Documentation: Agile-Scrum, Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Senior .Net / Web Portal Developer
- Worked with Design/BA teams to analyze the Requirements, creating Design documents and Technical Definition Documentation. Trained and worked in Agile/Scrum Development Methodology.
- Involved in Interaction with BA team on a by-weekly basis to gather requirements and also involved in creating Business Requirements documents (BRDs) based on Requirements. Worked with SharePoint libraries to manage documents.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes and interfaces using C #that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Implemented C#.NET, MVC and Object Oriented Programming concepts and created general Class library, Partial Class, Generics Using C#.NET
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture. Implementation of client side validations using ASP.NET MVC Validation,
- Involved in creation of .NET services using WPF and used AJAX for consuming the Services remotely. Developed JQuery Plug-ins, used AJAX calls and AngularJS factories/services to call WCF services.
- The web GUI was built using Silverlight, XAML, HTML, DHTML, Web Forms classes and AJAX control for providing a consistent look and their individual states persisted across sessions, thus saving individual preferences and providing a smooth navigation experience.
- • Application interact with Land Safe ( Biztalk Server) tools for the data transformation method that uses XML for the data format.
- Work on client side (front-end) development. Design and development of advanced user interfaces, WinForms.
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET, web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#. Used Silverlight Layout Panels and Control Templates for Customization.
- Developed XML Web Services and WCF services common for various applications using .NET Framework.
- Used Entity Framework to create entities in Data Access Layer. Developed and consumed Restful Services using WEB API.
- Leveraged design pattern to organize AngularJS controllers, directives and views in the various pages.
- Created Master pages and used them to create a consistent page layout for all the pages in the Application and worked on Azure cloud computing
- Created SSIS DTS Packages to import data from Flat Files into SQL Server Database. Generated various claim related reports from SQL Server Database using Crystal Reports Tool.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL and T-SQL in MS SQL Server for fetching data and binding.
- Created automated Unit Tests, Integration Testing using N-Unit and involved in writing Test Plans for user testing.
- Analyzed data, wrote reports and presented the results.
- Used TFS for version controlling, branching and merging from Development Server to Stage and Stage to Production Severs.
Environment: Net framework 4.5, 4.0, ASP.NET MVC, IIS 7.5, C#.Net, Visual Studio 2013, Web API, SharePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012, WCF, WPF, Razor, LINQ, Team Foundation Server, AJAX, Angular JS, jQuery, ADO.NET, log4net,Winforms,Microsoft Biztalk.Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Designing and development of web forms of the e-Clearinghouse using ASP.NET Web and custom controls.
- Involved in analysis, Design and coding for the Windows based Intranet application.
- Implemented SOA using Microsoft web services
- Created View models and wrote client side validations using JQuery.
- Leading the team for successful implementation of this application in a timely manner.
- Developed Server side programming and GUI using C#, ASP.NET
- Used performance-tuning techniques to reduce garbage collection times with the help of CLR profiling.
- Designed and developed application in a MVC design pattern that converts database views to hierarchical XML documents which are then streamed to the ASP presentation layer.
- Responsible for designing ASP.NET application authentication using .net framework, model view controller MVC4, and IIS security model.
- Development performed in mixed multi-threading environment in Windows and Linux using .Net C#, C++, WPF, WinForms, STL. Using third-party products as Infragistics NetAdvantage, Rogue Wave Stingray Software, SyncFusion Essential Studio.
- Modifications were made to the existing GUI using WPF for better look and feel.
- Developed runtime animations using MS Silverlight and WPF. Used threading for operation to insert record simultaneously
- Performed Unit testing to ensure the application functioned as per the design and requirement.
- Designed and Developed Web forms using ASP.NET, XML and XSL.
- Used ASP.NET Server Controls and HTML, DHTML controls to design the web pages.
- Used ADO.NET Object Model to Interact with SQL Server Database using C#.
- Designed and developed application in a MVC design pattern that converts database views to hierarchical XML documents which are then streamed to the ASP presentation layer using Asp.net.
- Developed the SQL Server Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions that are required for the application in MS SQL Server 2008R2. was responsible for Analysis of crystal reports, Onsite- offshore coordination, assist team on the design, development and testing of SSRS Reports, Creation and modification of stored procedures.
Environment: Visual Studio, .NET Framework 3.0, IIS, SQL Server 2008 R2, WCF, MS SQL Server Management Studio 2008, MS Source Safe, Entity Framework,angular js, Database,silver light, ADO.NET,winforms, Windows Server 2008, HTML, XML, XSLT, AJAX, BizTalk 2010, WSB, XSLT, SharePoint, TFS, Agile Methodology, Smart Client.Confidential, Tumwater, WA
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Created UML Diagrams / ERD Diagrams in assistance with Business Analyst.
- Used .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, n-tier architecture and Object Oriented Methodologies(C#) for Application Development.
- Design and code implementation of enterprise application using C# Win forms, WPF for GUI
- Played a major role in Requirement Analysis and Design to support globalization to WPF Calendar Control using C# WPF forms
- Involved in generating resource XAML files using WPF forms, data binding, dependency properties, WPF data templates and control Templates.
- Involved in development of server side parser using Custom code and calls to Web Service.
- Involved in unit testing using NUnit Framework.
- Played a major role in Requirement Analysis, design and creating Windows GUI using C# WPF
- Used Silverlight Layout Panels and Control Templates for Customization.
- Create a WCF contract using user-defined interface.
- Developed Web Service for retrieving Employee Data (based on XML, WSDL, and SOAP)
- Designed Data Access Layer and its Methods (ADO.NET) as a connection between Business Logic and Data Base.
- Generated Crystal Reports for Job Allocation Purpose.
- Created T-SQL Store Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different VP Reports and Divisional Reports.
- Implemented Form Based Security Authentication and Authorization based on Access-Levels for Pages.
- Worked on XML Transformations into XHTML using XSLT.
Dot Net Developer
- Experienced in building sophisticated distributed systems using REST/hypermedia web APIs (SOA).
- Programmed VB6 DLL Object to automatically update certain flags in main frame system via MSMQ on nightly basis driven by SQL Server Job.
- Have used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to develop web services.
- Experience in using RAPID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT (RAD), to create a system that can be modularized in 2-3 months of time.
- Used BizTalk framework provided by Microsoft for integrating with the web services that supports both SOAP and WSDL.
- A completely original approach to control validation that does not require per-control XAML, while still building on the extensibility of the WPF validation architecture.
- Used Angular.js, which communicated with a RESTful web service.
- System design and development, Rapid Application Development (RAD) using MVC and MVP patterns with design patterns, code review, release management.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using C#, WCP, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Designed and coded asynchronous messaging system using MSMQ, reflection and XML serialization.
- Experience in OOAD with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Experience in using Angula.js 8, ability to test views and able to do end to end unit testing. Also, using continuous integration.
- Used Entity framework as ORM tool to map classes with tables to enable working with rows as objects.
- Experience in working on bootstrap loader global CSS3 setting and improve the html5 elements style behavior for the UI display.
- Used LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through Entity framework.
- Transferred data to front-end in JSON format.
- Developed database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, audit triggers and user defined functions for database operations in SQL SERVER 2008 standard edition.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) when implementing Web Service for budget approval process.
- Involved in debugging and testing of Win Forms in the application using the trace and Log Files.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for source control.
- Provided Production Support to troubleshoot and debug the issues during migration.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET MVC 2.0, VB6, AJAX, BOOTSTRAP, WCF, CSS3, LINQ, JSON, Agile (scrum), web API’S, Visual Studio 2010, EAI, HTML5, SQL SERVER 2008, Win Forms, jQuery, T-SQL 8, Angular.js, Node.js, VSS, IIS, Web Services, Rapid Application Development (RAD).Confidential, Houston, TX
- Good knowledge and experience in designing, developing, and testing of Business/Commercial Applications using Visual Studio Visual C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.0/4.5, ADO.NET.
- Used Asp.net, VB.NET code for the front end to interact with the business layer and data access layer.
- Developed 3-tier logic for various classes, modules and Web forms in ASP.NET 2.0 using C#.NET as a code behind language.
- Used ASP.NET 2.0 Server controls, User Controls and HTML controls.
- Created (BLL) Business Logic Layer and Presentation layer in Visual Studio.NET 2005 and C#.NET.
- Worked on MS SQL Procedure, indexes, Functions and cursors etc., created/altered tables using SQL Server 2005.
- Created Common Data Access Layer (DAL) using Visual Studio.NET and ADO.NET.
- Designed Web-Form, User Interface with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in development of projects using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Worked documentation and managed version of software using VSS. Merging Code using VSS.
- Designed and created Relational database tables using Normalization, Managed clustered and non-clustered indexes and implemented Relationships b/w tables.
- Used Object oriented Programming (OOP) to make it more efficient.
- Used ADO.NET to get the data from database and send it back.
- Created stored procedures for inserting, deleting and updating screens data into database using SQL Server 2005.
- Used the built-in mechanisms of SQL Server 2005 for the data integrity like Default, Not Null, Check, Unique, Primary Key and Foreign key etc.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views to perform automated rules, updating to relate tables using SQL Server.
- Used GUI testing to check for appearance of the website.
- Developed the application using n tire architecture, OOP Design.
- Worked on Design, Development and Code Business Component, Web pages, Web Services and Stored Procedures
- Designed ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Used web services to be consumed by the web applications to validate and exchange data.
- Developed the portal using various .Net Technologies like Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Participate in scrum sessions in analyzing the requirements with group members.
- Involved in creation of web forms using ASP.NET and used CSS for designing the front end.
- Created Stored Procedures for Data retrieval using SQL Server 2005.