- 5+ years of experience with a robust understanding of various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, starting from initiation to implementation, have collaborated with different stakeholders , gathered requirements, created artifacts , performed different analysis, handled change requests , performed Testing and assisted in successful deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to work actively using Agile methodologies (SCRUM - TDD) and waterfall methodologies in multi-tier web-based architecture.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) and Singleton design patterns.
- Experience developing front-end UI with extensive use of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX and Kendo UI and working with AngularJS for validating the server controls.
- Extensively Worked extensively on ADO.NET to access and manipulate database such as SQL Server and Oracle and used Entity Framework as an object relational mapping for all the MVC applications.
- Extensively worked on C# advanced topics LINQ, Lambda Expressions, Exception Handling, extension methods and Generics.
- Experience working with HTML Helper classes, Partial classes, Layouts, Entity Framework and Action Filters in MVC.
- Experienced in building Cross Browser Compatibility Web Pages in Responsive Design using Bootstrap.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services using Web API , REST and SOAP Services where communication of data is done in XML and JSON formats.
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Collaboration diagrams) using designer tools like MS Visio.
- Experience in designing and development of applications using MVC (Model view Controller), MVMM (Model View, View Model), Singleton design patterns.
- Highly proficient in the use of T-SQL for developing complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, Relational Database models and Data integrity, and SQL joins.
- Experienced in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous Systems using SSIS of MS SQL Server 2012/2008.
- Experienced in creating many complex SSIS packages with complicated transformations using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience in configuring SSIS packages using package logging, Breakpoints, Checkpoints and Event handling to fix the errors.
- Proficient in Database performance+ optimization, debugging and tuning using the Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler and SQL Server Debugger.
- Created and maintaining SSIS Package (ETL) to Extract and Transform data from Flat File or CSV, and to load into Staging Database.
- Hands on Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN and GitHub for Version Control.
- Expertise working with tools N-Unit, JIRA, Rally.
- Excellent experience in onsite-offshore model interacting with clients and Onsite managers.
- Expert in designing complex reports like reports using Cascading parameters, Drill-Through Reports, Parameterized Reports and Report Models and ad-hoc reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based on client requirement.
- Ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate project ideas and plans.
- Effective team player having excellent communication skills with insight to determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C, C++, T-SQL, PL/SQL
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ADO.NET, LINQ, C#.NET, VB.NET, WCF, WPF, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, JQUERY, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, AngularJS, XML, XSLT, XAML, JSON
Data bases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2010/2012, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access.
GU/IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012 /2013/2015
Operating System: Windows 2007/2010, UNIX
Reporting & ETL: SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports
Version Controls: TFS, SVN, GITHUB
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Responsible for ETL Operation which extracts the data from heterogeneous sources to relational data warehouses and staging databases using complex stored procedures and SSIS.
- Design and develop SSIS (ETL) packages for loading data from Oracle and Flat files to SQL Server Database.
- Involved in Developing, Monitoring and Deploying SSIS packages and successfully created dynamic configuration packages in SSIS.
- Experience in data migration from old databases and different databases to main database .
- Writing & updating T-SQL, PL/SQL , Stored procedures, views, cursors and functions based on the requirements documented.
- Based on the required reports, identified various data sources and established the connections using SSIS and constructed data source view during extraction of data.
- Extensively used SSIS transformations such as Lookup, Derived column, Data conversion, Aggregate , Conditional split , SQL task, Script task and Send Mail task.
- Performed T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports that took longer execution time using MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query Analyzer in MS SQL Server R2.
- Created User Defined Functions , Triggers to store data into appropriate tables as and when data arrives and created indexes to the tables that have least updates to improve the query performance.
Environment:: Visual studio 2015, SQL SERVER 2014, HTML5, CSS3, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
Confidential, Westchester, IL
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Worked on Agile Methodology this includes Daily Scrum , Retrospectives and used JIRA as management tool.
- Designed user interface using ASP.NET web forms and implemented application logic using C#.NET and maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Created responsive web design using HTML5 , Bootstrap3 and AngularJS.
- Created packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to a centralized SQL server using OLEDB providers from the existing diversified data sources.
- Extensively used SSIS Data Profiler Task to profile target source systems (tables & views) prior to building ETL solutions, which was instrumental in cleaning data for data consistency and designing the table structures.
- Created SSIS Packages using Pivot Transformation , Execute SQL Task , Data Flow Task , to import data into the data warehouse.
- Involved in Performance tuning for SQL procedures and application queries .
- Created Web Services using WCF, RESTful web Services to support the SSRS reports.
- Created RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API to expose the analytics data to the clients.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework and LINQ. Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS 6.0.
- Developed MVC Web API’s to interact to query databases and retrieve data in JSON format and display data in the client side using Ajax and AngularJS .
- Implemented the sorting and paging for all the grid views using AJAX.
- Used the responsive utilities of the Bootstrap frameworks to facilitate the design displaying properly on different devices.
- Created Dependency Properties and Routed events in C# and Implemented Triggers in XAML.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls , and chart controls .
- Developed Report Models using report builder and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in applications.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- Designed user interface screens and implemented application logic under the Microsoft .NET framework using C# to use .NET features powered with CLR.
- Worked in an Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Implemented MVC 5.0 architecture to build ASP.NET application. Designed UI using RAZOR view engine, Partial View and Layout.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes .
- Extensively used HTML tags, Bootstrap and CSS to maintain uniformity in the Web pages.
- Implemented Language Integrated Query (LINQ) for retrieving the data effectively and in a timely manner.
- Designed and developed dynamic CSHTML web pages using C#, ASP.Net MVC, JSON, HTML5, Java Script and jQuery.
- Implemented SSIS data transformation scripts , created maintenance procedures and provided data integrity strategies .
- Created complex SSIS packages to transform and migrate data from parallel data warehouse to OLTP databases.
- Tuning queries and database performance using tools SQL server Tuning Advisor , SQL server Profiler .
- Created new ETL Jobs to bring in data from different core systems depending on the business requirements received.
- Optimized the performance of queries with modifications in T-SQL queries, removed unnecessary columns, and eliminated redundant and inconsistent data.
- Used AngularJS for page scripting and JSON for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Responsible for creating databases, tables, cluster/non-cluster index, unique/check constraints views, stored procedures, triggers rules and defaults.
- Developed complex stored procedure using T-SQL to generate Ad hoc reports using SSRS.
- Used AJAX to render the screens without post back.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing using NUNIT.
- Maintained versions of source code using TFS.
Environment:: C#, ASP.Net4.5, SQL Server 2012, AJAX, HTML 5/CSS, Java Script, J-Query, JSON, T-SQL, Visual Studio 2012, .Net Framework, ADO.Net, N-Unit, LINQ, MVC 5, XML, WCF, TFS, SSIS, SSRS.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#. NET .
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for achieving uniformity through all the web pages and achieved uniform template design for the entire application using Master Pages.
- Implemented LINQ to Entities technology extensively for retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of data.
- Used WEB API (Restful services) to expose the services for the front End.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in MSSQL Server 2012/2008 for Inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Created SSIS package to transfer data between OLTP and OLAP databases using Incremental Load.
- Created SSIS Packages using Fuzzy Lookup , Derived Columns , Pivot Transformation , Condition Split , Term extraction , Aggregate , Execute SQL Task , Data Flow Task , and Execute Package Task to generate underlying data for the reports and to export cleaned data from Excel Spreadsheets, Text file , MS Access and CSV files to data warehouse.
- Involved in setting up SQL Server Agent Jobs for periodic Backups with backup devices, database maintenance plans and recovery.
- Established Inner Join, Outer Join and created Indexes whenever necessary.
- Performed database transfers and queries tune-up, integrity verification, data cleansing, analysis and interpretation.
- Created Web Services, WCF SOAP and WCF REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to distinct types of clients.
- Used AJAX for faster and asynchronous retrieval of data for providing rich UI.
- Involved in the modifications to XML requests and responded as per the business requirements.
- Hands on experience on TFS (Team Foundation Server) source control activities.
Environment:: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework4.0, MVC 3.0, ASP.NET, C#, WCF, HTML, XML, jQuery, N-Unit, SSIS, CSS, SOAP, T-SQL, SQL Server 2012, TFS.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Designed and implemented a N-Tier application architecture including the Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- Developed web forms with ASP.NET Custom Controls and Web User Controls.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to apply styles to List View and some other tables in dashboards.
- Used Java Script for validation at the client-side and ASP.Net Validation Controls on Server side.
- Developed user controls in C# for binding data in Master pages.
- Integrated the services using WCF into application developed using ASP.NET.
- Integrated backend services using REST API's (web API) with identity Database.
- Used ADO.Net functionalities to load data onto the application.
- Developed necessary Stored Procedures and created Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Implemented Constraints (Primary Key, Foreign Keys Check and Not Null/Null) and fine tune Indexes on Tables.
- Implementing various data loading methods (Bulk Load, BCP, SSIS packages).
- Creating Mapping Documents, new Report Layouts based on the existing old legacy Report Lay outs and Requirements Documents specified.
- Creating ETL Packages (SSIS), effectively using various Data Transformations, Look ups for Data Extraction, Transformation &Loading.
- Writing Complex queries, Pivot table, and Common Table expressions to create the reports (SSRS).
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server(TFS) for version control, individual task status.