- Having 4 years 8 months of IT experience across complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) using Client / Server architecture (n - tier).
- Experience in Microsoft .Net Technologies (.NET Framework, MS Visual Studio .NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML and WCF).
- Experience in ASP, HTML and CSS.
- Experienced in Team Foundation Server TFS.
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC.
- Strong hands on programming, design, understanding and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming of XML Web Services, WCF services, REST Services and Web API.
- Expertise in writing T-SQL Packages and Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Restore/Backup.
- Extensive experience in Web using MVVM,MVC, WPF and WEB API.
- Designed and coded the User interface for the application using C#3.0.
- Designed & developed interface using Win Forms, ASP. Net, VB.Net and C#.Net.
- Experience in creating and consuming .Net Web Services.
- Good Working Knowledge of database design and development, which includes creating tables, indexes and triggers, writing stored procedures, views, performance tuning using SQL.
- Advanced level SQL & PL/SQL experience in developing and optimizing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, packages, triggers, and functions.
- Experience in MVC1.0 (Model View Controller) architecture with ASP.NET framework and Microsoft.Net Design Patterns.
- A roving modeler, responsible for gathering and translating business requirements into detailed, production-level technical specifications, creating robust data models, data analysis features and enhancements for the projects.
- Good working experience handling Stored Procedures in Sql Server/Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Good analytical and programming capabilities.
- Excellent team player and ability to perform well under pressure.
. Net Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5/4.0,ASP, Web Services, Windows Forms, WCF, WPF
Languages: C#, VB.NET, C, ASP.NET, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0(VB), Shell scripting, UML, SQL, PL/SQL, LINQ.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/95/98/2000 and UNIX, MS-DOS, Windows Xp/7.
Source Control: Team Foundation Server 2010/2008
Server Technologies: Share Point 2013, Windows Server 2008 IIS
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, Oracle 8.0/9i, MS Access 2000/97.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, Web API, XML, IIS 6.0/7.0, HTML, DHTML, CSS, SOAP, WCF Restful Services, Angular JS.
Debugging Tools: Postman, Fiddler 2.0
Web Servers: IIS 6.0 and IIS 5.1
Scripting: VB Script, WCF, Web Services.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- As a Developer involved in requirements specification, design and development.
- Analyze complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing System design.
- Design, develop, configure, program and implement software applications, packages and components customized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Develop end-to-end application components involving business layer, persistence layer, and database and web services layer.
- Review and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security and reliability.
- Develop and execute unit test cases.
- Provide quality documentation, status updates.
- Created Restful services using ASP.NET Web API for exposing these to mobile device.
- Involved in Web Application using MVC4, WEB API.
- Participated in internal system tools WPF based client/server.
- Knowledge on Web API and REST, JSON based development experience.
- Involved in optimizing the performance of the application, SQL.
- Interacting with client on a regular basis to know the requirements and to understand the business.
- Expertise in Multithreading and synchronization technique.
- Gathering Technical discussions with Team when there is any new technical implementation.
Environment: Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 4.0, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, C, ASP.NET MVC, Angular JS, WCF, WPF, SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio /2010/2008, IIS 7, TFS, XML, WEB API VB.Net,VC, MFC,C Windows Server 2008 R2, SharePoint 2013.
- Involved in the Analysis, design and architecture of the overall application.
- Developed various classes, modules, and assemblies for e.g. Policies, Underwriting, Transactions and Riders using VB. Net and Crystal Reports.
- Developed User Controls and Custom Controls for ex Insurance Premium Schedule of each customer using VB.Net.
- Adopted the various methodologies for Application design such as Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Used ADO.NET as a data source for accessing databases.
- Participated in detail design of the application using MVC 1.0 architecture, involved in creation of use cases, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Utilized Grid View to display and manipulation of records from Oracle database.
- Actively participated in GUI design and created system level and user level entry.
- Developed complete middle tier and database tier. Created stored procedures, triggers, writing complex queries.
- Developed and implemented appropriate exception handlers in VB. NET
- Developed generic reports using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in preparing requirement specifications, design specification and writing the test case documents for the QA team.
- Designed & developed the entire application, interacting with client, translating their requirements into maintainable code modules
- Specified the system architecture and design utilizing the UML Analysis and Design Models
- Designed reusable class libraries, implemented those classes using Visual C#. These libraries formed the basic building blocks for the application.
- Developed UI in Windows Forms using C#.
- Developed user controls to display reports in windows forms.
- Developed reports to pull details about inventory based on different criteria.
- Developed functionality, which enabled users to make modifications to the inventory values in the reports.
- Developed code to recalculate the inventory values, based on the adjustments made by users, and persist those changes.
- Implemented functionality to manage different users in the application.
- Implemented functionality to manipulate details about different items in the store.
- Created stored procedures required for data persistence in SQL Server 2005(T-SQL)
- Designed framework for the project
- Prepared test cases and performed manual testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2005, TFS
- Involved in developing / modifying / new / existing FSG Reports.
- Development on XML Publisher Reports.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of forms, alerts.
- Used PL/SQL to create Packages, Functions, and Procedure.
- Used SQL Confidential to upload the information into the database tables
- Also involved in constant client interaction and demo of customizations to the customer.
- Created database objects like stored procedures, function, packages, Cursor, Ref Cursor and Triggers.
- Used SQL Confidential to upload the information into the database tables.
- Created database reorganization procedures, scripted database alerts, and monitored scripts.
- Developing PO.
Environment: Oracle 10g, SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle XML, Oracle HRMS, FA, AP, PO, and GL.