- Having 7+years of professional experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web/Windows applications in different domains.
- Solid experience in designing and developing software applications using .NET Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x), ASP.NET,MVC3.0/4.0/5.0, Entity Framework,C#,VB.Net, ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ,CSS, and ASP.
- Expert level knowledge in Creating, Consuming and Publishing WCF&XML Web Services (SOAP, REST,WSDL, UDDI) and solid understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience in using Language - Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts
- Developed Presentation Tier (web pages) using Master Pages, Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX and ASP.NET Custom Controls
- Developed MVC views using both ASPX and Razor web view engine.
- Extensive experience in relational database development, using T-SQL and PL/SQL in Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 and Oracle 10g/9i/8i
- Experienced in a fast paced Agile Development Environment includingTest-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum
- Extensive experience in usingSerialization, .Net Remoting, CSS, Reflection, Multithreading, Nunit, State Management & ASP.Net Caching
- Good exposure to Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD) programming and.Net Architecture and ASP.Net MVC, MVP, MVVM Patterns
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) also expertise in working with Crystal Reports
- Possess Strong business & application analysis skills with excellent communication & professional skills. Ability to work under pressure individually and/or in a team with minimal supervision
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x), ASP .NET,MVC3.0/4.0/5.0,ADO .NET, Entity Framework,.NET Remoting, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Programming: : C#, VB .NET, VB 6.0, Java, C/C++,Objective-C,LINQ,VB Script, PL/SQL
Database: SQL Server 2008/2005, SQL/PLSQL, Oracle 10g/9i, JDBC, ODBC, Microsoft Access
Networking Protocols: SOAP,HTTP and TCP/IP
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, Microsoft Visio 2010/2007, Microsoft Office 2010/2007/2003, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4/CS3, Eclipse, Net Beans 6.5, Altova XML Spy, VMware
Modelling Tools: UML, Microsoft Visio12.0
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Version Control: - Team Foundation Server(TFS) 2008, SVN, MS Visual Source Safe 6.0
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/98, Windows Server 2008/2003, Mac OS
Testing: - Nunit 2.1, SOAP UI
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Worked on the migration part of this Desktop Framework into web container utilizing all the latest web technologies like Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Worked on developing different internal web applications that support the WMW using ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, and AJAX for the UI part and utilized Entity Framework for the backend communication.
- Works on the enhancement part of the product, such as integrating different business applications into this product.
- Works on the embedding of various Windows form tools that support log analysis of WMW+ into a centralized web page using ActiveX Controls.
- Involved in the development of different tools using C#
- Used LINQ to SQL for data access connection, as part of the development of Log Parser tool, which is used to parse the production machine logs.
- Involved in the QA testing and as well as product release validations.
- Worked on facilitating the web service testing using SOAP UI along with Groovy scripting
- Developed private and public Web APIs, using ASP.NET Web API
- Extensively works on different Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) based web services that support the desktop framework container.
- Used LINQ to XML to parse an XML document element/node wise, as part of the development of a User Preference tool, which is used to extract the user preferences of clients.
- Analysis of hang/crash dumps using Microsoft tools like Debugdiag, Windbg, mdbg etc
- Developed stored proceduresusing SQL Server 2012 that run on the user preference database where all the customized user preferences of the Financial Advisors are stored in XML format.
- Effectively works in a collaborative development environment with the help of version control tool Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked with ProductionSupport team to immediately resolve failures in production data processing.
- Involved in reporting bug fixes on HP Quality Centre.
- Developed WCF Web services for export and import of data and exposed them through SOAP, HTTP and XML.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and implemented a 3-Tier application architecture including the Presentation, Business and Data Access Layer.
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and Class diagrams using UML.
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.NET Server controls.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.NET.
- Maintained and enhanced existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization and refactoring. Investigated new technologies and techniques and researched ongoing industry developments using OOPs.
- Developed TDD (Test-Driven Development) strategy guiding use of the N-Unit unit testing framework.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.NET, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like SQL Data Access, SQL Data Reader, COBOL, and DB2 SQL.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using N-Unit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Modified applications according to the user's requirements.
Environment: ADO.NET, OOP, XML, XSD, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF, JQuery, LINQ, SOA, SQL Server 2008, SSRS, SSIS, WinForms, TFS, TDD.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Provides 24x7 production support for the WMW+ product related issues.
- Worked collaboratively with a team and involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), from design phase to implementation phase, testing and deployment. Followed Agile Methodology to produce high quality software to satisfy the customers.
- Designed and developed web application using ASP.NET, HTML, C#, CSS, and LINQ.
- Created ASP.NET web forms using VB, jQuery, Ajax in Visual Studio.
- Designed and developed enhanced web pages using MVC.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net.
- Implemented the WCF Services/consuming the Services with the Security and Debugging Mechanisms.
- Designed & developed front end web application using MVVM pattern.
- Implemented jQuery for all client-side interactions, validating data, formatting & enhancing controls & data manipulations.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Used JQuery to perform validations and catch the events on client's browser.
- Converted web service methods to Web API service methods for better performance to fetch data from the server called from client-side.
- Involved in development of Data Access, Business and application layer using VB.Net and ASP. NET.
- Implemented entity framework to design the data access & business layer components of the application.
- Generated classes for all the database objects and extensively used LINQ to populate, update & delete data from the class objects.
- Created views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Documented and Unit tested the web pages that were developed and reports were presented SSRS.
- Used SSRS for reporting services and SSIS package for data manipulation.
- Used forms authentication with Microsoft Ajax for user validations.
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Performed automated tests on the entire code using Agile TDD.
- Involved in communicating with the clients, gathering requirements for the development of pre-processing logic of Loan Origination module, Routing and Escalation Logic and other web and business tier components.
- Involved in creating and consuming XML Web Services for processing Orders.
- Involved in production support of various applications developed in VB.NET and C#.
- Extensively used the ASP.NET Ajax Controls like Script Manager, Update Panels and Updated Triggers to make the page more responsive and interactive to the users.
- Implemented Data Access layer, Caching Application block, Application validation, Exception handling and logging components using Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.1 Application Blocks.
- Developed Reusable Classes using VB.NET.
- Extensively used WCF services, thereby achieving complete Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked with data migration. Used tools like SQL Server integration services (SSIS) in transferring data from one database to another.
- Created Database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2008.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Adapter and Data Set to object data source fetch and handle user data.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in gathering system requirements from product management team
- Developed analysis diagrams, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, timing diagrams using Microsoft Visio
- Involved in framework development based on the approved technical design
- Used XML and XSL Transformations to display content on the website
- Involved in the development of technical documentation
- Created generic secure and reusable data access components using the ADO.net objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader to access Data.
- Involved in the development of security features usingForms Authentication
- Developed web forms and web services using .NET and Visual Studio
- Involved in the development of Database schema, Stored Procedures, Views and improved throughput of application using optimizing queries
- Worked on State management module to handle Cookies, Query String and Session to transfer the data across web pages
- Developed reports using SQL Server Reporting Services