- Over 8 years of professional IT experience in Design and Development of Web Applications and Stand - Alone Applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive Experience in development of cutting edge n -tier Web Applications, Web Forms, Windows Forms, C#.NET, ASP.NET, JQuery, Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2012 /2015, Web Services, WCF Services.
- Extensively worked on .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 in various source safe controls like Visual Source Safe.NET 2003/2005, Team Foundation Server and Visual Tortoise SVN.
- Expertise on C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, WCF, MVC, Web API, Razor Framework, ADO.NET, Ajax, JQuery, XML, UML and SOAP.
- Experience in designing and implementing controller/component based development using AngularJS 1.x, Angular 2.0 frameworks
- Good Knowledge and experience in developing RESTful Web Services using WCF and Web API.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, SSIS, SSRS, indexes, views, joins using SQL Server 2000 & 2005. Expertise working on various Relational Databases likes Oracle9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005.
- Experience in using Server controls, user controls, data binding, exception Handling, Debugging, tracing and Security in .NET applications.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Forms Authentication & Authorization. Good knowledge of OAuth protocol authorization framework.
- Expertise in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery etc.
- Experience in writing JQuery scripts, AJAX page method calls to server side, using client side frameworks like AngularJS.
- Used LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) to query relational database from code and have knowledge on Nhibernate as well.
- Extensive knowledge in using Microsoft Azure including Web roles, Worker roles, Service Bus (QUEUES).
- Experience in using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and in using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS
- Expertise in NUnit coding and execution as part of testing methodology.
- Good working knowledge on JIRA and automation tools like Selenium.
- Working knowledge on version controls like GIT, TFS, SVN etc,
- Experience in IIS configuration, creating virtual directories & application pools, hosting and maintaining production applications.
- Experience in planning, analyzing and management of business requirements by working with various business teams and ability to learn and implement new technologies and tools quickly.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to handle multiple tasks independently as well as in a team based environment.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014, MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g
Developer Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012, Chrome developer tools, LINQPad, jsFiddle, Eclipse
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP/Visa/7/8, Windows Server 2003
Version Control System: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GITHUB, BIT Bucket
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0Others: Dynamic PDF, Tall PDF, Winnovative PDF, Telerik Rad Controls, fiddler, twitter bootstrap, Knockout, AngularJS, Angular 1.x/2.0
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
SR. NET Developer
- Involved in requirement collection, analysis, design and development as per the business requirement in the agile methodology.
- Developed web application using C#, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.NET, .Net 4.6/.Net 3.5 frameworks and SQL Server 2014.
- Designed an Upload functionality to read and process data from either excel sheet or csv and directly persist it in the database by using the identifiers.
- Designed two different screens for the total print process using ASP.NET MVC and C# as code behind to print both tray labels and outer box labels.
- Created custom audit tables in the database to track the operations made on the screens and to give the option of reprint the labels.
- Developed SOAP WCF Services upon a core architecture that is scalable, distributable, heavily multi-threaded and hosted the WCF based service on IIS 7.0.
- Integrated the whole application with zebra printers in order to allow the users at the Alden facility to print the labels required for the battery orders.
- Created stored procedures in T-SQL to support various functionalities of the application.
- Evaluated different unit testing technologies with team, introduced Microsoft fakes for unit testing our application. Created architecture for internal unit tests for developers which will help the application
- Worked closely with operations for releasing the product.
- Used TFS for version control and share point for documenting the whole process.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, VB, ASP.NET MVC, T-SQL, TFS, IIS 7.0, ZEBRA Printer.
ConfidentialSR. NET Developer
- Involved in designing and developing the web application using asp.net web forms, ADO.net, C# and SQL Server 2014.
- Developed the sync process based on the file we get from the workday for every 4 hours in XML format with all the hires using SFTP.
- Used different type of validations on all the fields we get with values, to check if the values are in the format required to process the sync between active directory and work day.
- Developed a matching criterion to match the records of both AD and WD based on the SamAccountName uniqueness.
- Created Audit tables and wrote stored procedures to support various functionalities of the web application.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET web forms, ADO.NET.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
SR. NET Developer
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application in Agile methodology in a fast paced environment.
- Developed ASP.NET Web API that is scalable, distributable, heavily multi-threaded and batch compatible and designed to serve hundreds of users simultaneously.
- Designed and developed a web application using Angular 2 on client-side along with Web API 2.0 in service oriented architecture REST SOA.
- Developing the application with responsive design using HTLM 5 and Bootstrap 3.x.
- Developed customer message handlers in Web API for Exception handling and security.
- Created custom directives (for validations etc.) and services (examples like polling service, messenger service etc.).
- Used various Angular 2 services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls.
- Used repository design pattern and IOC dependency pattern using StructureMap.
- Used Entity framework code first for creating the stores for caching and other performance related enhancements.
- Used angular cache for better management of the data and improve the performance of the pages.
- Used Dependency injection, for making unit testing easy and Created Nuget Packages for reusability of the code.
- Used various 3rd party controls like DevExpress to design custom UI to meet the requirements and to increase the ease of use for customers.
- Implemented the API and client side in purely asynchronous nature using TPL (Async / Await) and Angular 2 promise chaining combined with success and failure callbacks.
- Created SSIS packages to load Data's from Database by using ODBC setup. Implemented Exporting Data Functionality in SSIS to show loaded Data's to End users.
- Migrated implementation for a process (like File Uploaders) using ssis packages to more reliable and compatible framework using angular JS and API’s.
- Wrote unit tests for the Application during development cycle for better application stability.
- Designed database tables and implemented T-SQL Stored Procedures, Views and Functions to retrieve data.
- Integrated SSRS reports with Web API and wrote directive for loading the report in angular application.
- Involved in discussions for implementing the automation testing using selenium tool.
- Worked closely with QA for bug fixes to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the code and Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test UAT .
- Used Microsoft TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed and maintained web application, Fondcenter and Third Party Fund Management for Amerigroup using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, WCF, HTML5, jQuery and Ajax in Service oriented architecture(SOA).
- Implemented extreme programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving in task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Designed and built data access layer based on Entity framework used with ASP.Net MVC portal.
- Designed and developed a web application using Angular JS on client-side along with Web API 2.0 in service oriented architecture REST SOA.
- Developing the application with responsive design using HTLM 5 and Bootstrap 3.x. Used Angular UI Bootstrap plugins components like Modals, type ahead, tabs and more.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI (Views) by developing the Partial Views, View state, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C#.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using jQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Used various Telerik controls, Infragistics Net Advantage developed User Controls to design custom UI to meet the requirements and to increase the ease of use for customers.
- Extensively used the Angular features and framed the application in accordance to MVC model.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to make the User Interface more responsive.
- Responsible for designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL Store Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF (User Defined Functions)
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework (ORM) in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Integrated Angular.js framework controls to support HTML Controls.
- Used the JIRA software for User stories, issues and project deliverables tracking.
- Involved in implementing few services using ASP.NET Web API to help migrate from SOA to Restful services.
- Implemented Data binding between WPF and WCF Services.
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Confidential - Middletown, RI
- Worked with Business Partners for planning, requirements gathering and provide technical support.
- Create database tables, schemas, wrote stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL queries, database maintenance, SSRS etc.
- Used SSIS to migrate data to different database which is used by other application.
- Used Entity Framework for retrieving data using Models from SQL Server database.
- Consume and integrate various WCF REST web services.
- Implemented role based authorization for users to give appropriate access to various features of the site.
- Worked in agile environment. Actively participated in daily scrums.
- Use of XML for developing various reports and export to excel features.
- Integrate e-plans into IIRC single sign on login system (MyIIRC) for seamless access to users.
- Designed and developed reusable custom .NET UI components and partial views.
- Responsible for builds, deployments and maintenance of applications on production.
- Create various web and PDF reports using third party PDF generators like Tall PDF & Winnovative PDF.
- Implemented dynamic e-mail functionality using HTML & XML templates.
- Supervise junior developers.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0, Entity Framework, Xamarin, AngularJS, XML, Web Services, HTML, Visual Studio 2010, TFS, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008/2012, SSRS, SSIS, SQLite.NET, Silverlight, XAML.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
- Worked on .Net 3.5 framework and used ORACLE database as back-end.
- Actively involved in Database design and stored procedure using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Worked on SSRS for reporting.
- Migrated data to database of different environments for testing/maintenance using SSIS.
- Involved in Data binding of controls using ADO.NET.
- Build rich Windows smart client user experiences with WPF.
- Used MVVM design pattern.
- Involved in creating RESTful web services.
- Designed and Implemented WCF web services for communication and exchange of data among different services of the application.
- Used LINQ to query in memory datasets and data tables.
- Implemented global exception handling.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version controlling, assigning bugs and tracking
- Involved in collecting the Functional requirements from the Client and preparation of Functional Specifications.
- Writing the code behind code for the Frontend Screens using C#.Net.
- Involved in developing the New Custom controls using Silver light Controls in .Net3.5.
- Developing the site using Model View Controller (MVC) pattern using MVC Framework.
- Created the User defined data types, pivot statements in SQLServer2008.
- Developing Web Services using WCF.
- Created the Entities for the database objects, Custom Entities and tables using Entity Framework on Server Side.
- Involved in doing the Stored Procedure mappings, Table mappings and custom entity mappings.
- Involved in Database Design and Database Normalization (First normalization form through Fourth normalization form).
- Created the business logic layer and data access layer on server side.
- Involved in creating the Data contracts for Data members, Service contracts for data contracts using WCF services.
- Involved creating the custom controls for client side using silver light controls which will be integrated with the data grids.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
.NET Developer (Intern)
- Participated in the requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of the system.
- Developed various modules such as Contact Management, Product Management, Item Management, Download Management, Sales Management, Online Training/Onsite Training, Event Scheduling, Purchase Products, Payment Gateway, Order Basket, Order History and Invoice in ASP.NET using C#.NET.
- Wrote T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and UDFs used in persisting and extracting information to and from SQL Server 2005 database in order to handle all kinds of transactions of distributors and channel partners.
- Implemented DTS Packages in order to import/export various Tables, Data, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and Functions using SQL Server 2005.
- Created XML Web Services using C#.NET in order to calculate the purchase details related to payment option selected by the user.
- Developed various reports based on the customer requirements using Crystal Reports 8.5.
- Designed database relational design using ER Models.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005, VSS, HTML.