- Possess transferable skills developed on large scale projects, across multiple industry sectors, predominantly Finance, Insurance, retail and logistics. Strong business acumen, thrives in diverse and challenging environments, as well as demonstrates a high - level of consistent achievement. Excellent client service skills grant the ability to liaise and negotiate at all levels.
- Having 9+ years of experience in Project life cycle, analysis, design and development of Web Applications & Database Design using the technologies ASP.NET, C#, C++, OOPS, MVC, JQuery, Ajax, XML, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in various technologies like Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server, ASP.
- Experience in working with 3-tier architecture, n-tier architecture and SOA using Windows communication foundation.
- C/C++ Programming on Windows and Unix platforms across multiple domains including Finance,
- Experience in latest concepts WebAPI, AJAX and Windows Presentation Foundation ( Confidential ).
- Developed various ASP.NET User Controls and Custom Controls for the ASP.NET forms.
- Designing and developing websites on ASP.NET framework through agile development methodology.
- Experience in accessing data using ADO and ADO.NET.
- Windows application development using VC++ (MFC), C++, COM and JAVA. C++ application in finance domain using Summit APIs by Misys.
- Strong experience in designing and working with NoSql databases like Mongo DB.
- Involved in writing the Unit Tests for C# code of business logic in Presentation Layer.
- Experience in MVC to makes applications load faster and some of the processing can be done in web browsers and not only the client side but the server side execution is faster too.
- Experience working in Content Management System environment, extensively worked with Dot Net Nuke.
- Experienced in working on ORM with Entity framework.
- Extensively used LINQ to SQL to query the database.
- Extensively used Informatica Workflow manager and Workflow monitor for creating and monitoring workflows, worklets and sessions
- Used Restful API to gather sales related data for products.
- LINQ experience to work with Datasets, Objects, Entities as well as ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Implemented Team Foundation Server and used it as source control.
- Created tables, stored procedures, triggers, views for data access and manipulation using MySQL and NoSQL.
- Worked on Integrated Development Environments like WSAD, Eclipse, Text Mate, and Net Beans. Proficiency in multiple databases like MySQL, ORACLE 9i, MongoDB, MS SQL Server 2000, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in web programming with good understanding of concepts like custom controls, Master Pages, Themes, Validation controls, Design patterns and several other ASP.net features.
- Good Knowledge of object oriented programming techniques and Microsoft design patterns like Model View View Model Patterns (MVVM), MVC, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), WCF, Confidential and Web Services.
- Development experience with Node.js or other HTTP backend tools
- Good experience in Web-building Technologies, including Visual Studio, ASP.Net, ADO. Net, WCF, LINQ, AJAX, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS, HTML, Java Script and IIS.
- Excellent skills in developing code for the database applications to interact with the databases, using ADO.NET.
- Implemented RESTful web services following TDD using Capybara with RSpec.
- Worked on Visual studio vb.NET to code web methods required to enable smooth process flow according to the client's requirements.
- Extensive experience in Manual Testing like Quality Center.
- Extensive work experience on Functionality Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Black Box Testing, Ad-Hoc and End to End testing.
- Expertise in creating test cases from requirements document, use cases and from a prototype or an existing application.
- Excellent skills in managing team and working with clients. Demonstrated ability to gain customers trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased business
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport and the ability to identify opportunities to delight and satisfy end clients
- Effective communication and negotiation skills at all levels, technical and functional
- Good exposure in interacting with Restful web services, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
Programming Languages: C# 4.0, ASP.Net, VB.NET 10.0, Confidential, Backbone.js, ADO.Net, AJAX, VBA, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Framework /Architecture: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , JQuery Mobile, SOA
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access
XML Technologies: XSL/XSLT, DOM, XPath, XSD
Web Development: ASP.Net MVC 3, ASP.NET 4.0, LINQ, WCF 4.0, Silverlight 3.0, ASP, XML Web Service, AJAX
Application/Web Servers: Microsoft IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Modeling Tools: MS Visio Professional
Defect/Bug Tracking: Test Track, Star Team
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2005
IDE: Visual Studio .NET 2010/2008/2005/2003 , Visual Studio 6
Platform: Win32 (Windows 7, Vista, XP, Win 2003, NT, 2K), Win 2k Server, DOS.
Tools: SAP Data Services, NUnit, Enterprise Library, Telerik controls
Other Skills: Requirements engineering, UML, Design patterns, code reviews, testing
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. .NET Developer
- Designing and developing an n-tier architecture that included Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.Net, ASP.NET and SQL
- Writing maintainable code using the best engineering practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc).
- Designing robust, scalable, secure, and globalized features.
- Developed controllers and models in MVC architecture with C#.
- Developed GUI using MVC3 HTML Razor View engine.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Jquery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Leveraged angular.js resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.)
- Worked on shared layout to create application menu and app wide look and feel.
- Extensively used HTML5helper methods for UI controls, validations, and action links.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Used JQuery to perform Client side validations and implemented complex business rules.
- Working in areas like test-driven designed, enabling, efficient regression testing.
- Include unit test for feature areas to achieve established code coverage targets.
- Front-end UI development using bootstrap and JQuery.
- Designed large numbers of Confidential Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice.
- Worked in developing complex WCF services which require integration of many different systems in place to provide a high level of interconnectivity and communication between the systems.
- Implementing Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed ASP.NET User Controls adding component reusability.
- Implemented Web Parts, AJAX, Web Services and Globalization in the Project.
- Database design and development of Database objects in SQL Server 2005 using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express.
- Created rich and interactive UI using Confidential .
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with mocha/chai and angularJS's built-in testing facilities.
- Created Stored Procedures to load the data coming from External systems to SQL Server 2008.
- Configure various business rules using content management server.
- Delegating tasks and prioritize work load amongst development teams and coordinating the entire project group under various project activities.
- Designed templates to develop Quality Code.
- FTP server implemented in Node.js. Features basic UNIX authentication, SSL support, and support for the majority of FTP commands
- Designed the architecture of Content Management System and involved in making a Rich Interface application.
- Developed ASP.NET User Controls adding component reusability.
- Import data from SQL Server, MS-Access.
- Generated Business Intelligence (BI) reports using MS SQL Server 2005 Reporting services, providing reports in multiple formats.
- Involved in writing Test cases for the application.
- Developing, debugging, and maintaining VB.Net, C# and ASP.NET Applications in the Production environment.
- Implementing Critical parts of solutions, code review, managing team developers.
- Developed and supported common controls used through the company including custom grid, button and calendar controls.
- Created custom WordPress driven CMS solutions. Built a real-time mouse/click user analytics web service with Node.js, Express, and Socket.io
- Designed the front end application using HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and JQuery.
- Responsible for full development life cycle, including design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Performed a review of the technology team and worked with leadership to define a growth plan to meet product development demands.
- Front End and backend designing using MVC Scaffolding Pattern.
- Chat servers created with node.js using redis for message routing, but never deployed to production.
- Developed Web Forms using C#.Net and Entity Framework.
- Providing updates business partners in a timely manner and documented technical and programming specifications.
- Performed extensive Data Binding with various Server Controls like Grid View.
- Resolving the issues in the code.
- Migrated COM objects (C++ native) to .Net.
- Used AJAX Controls toolkit in application development for persistent page display.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development software development methodologies.
- SSIS used to development and maintenance of integration services package and SSRS to create the reports using interface.
- Responsible for development in the service layer, view-model, and XAML.
- Involved in deployment and post production support for the application.
- Developed Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions.
- Reviewed the software process and provided feedback and recommendations for process improvements.
- Working on the bugs trackers.
- Used Team foundation server for maintaining source and documentation control.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing using N-Unit.
- Involved in deployment and post production support for the application.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Extensively worked on developing a rich UI using ASP.NET, AJAX, CSS, and Java Script to make screens more users friendly and efficient to use.
- Involved in designing & implementing the application architecture using Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, AJAX, WCF, and Entity Framework.
- Designed and developed several user controls and custom controls like Discount header, Tabbed screens using ASP.NET and C#.
- Created a SOA model for designing the services and various web methods to retrieve Contract, Allocations, and Measurement details.
- Worked on large consumer facing ecommerce website.
- Independently designed and developed a Rate Engine web service which is the key part of invoicing used by all other modules to retrieve rates based on the charge type. Implemented complicated business rules in several web methods to accommodate the requirements of all modules.
- Implemented LINQ queries on different data sources.
- Analyzed the existing applications and re-wrote the business logic using C#.
- Involved in Database design, Created numerous simple to complex queries involving self joins, correlated sub queries and XML techniques for diverse business requirements.
- Implemented robust stored procedures, functions, and triggers to achieve required functionalities.
- Created tables, procedures, package and views in the Oracle9i using PL/SQL Developer as the front end tool.
- Export report to PDF, Excel, DOC and also manipulating the data in run time before generating the report. Generated Excel Reports from XML data sources returned by Oracle procedures.
- Tuned and optimized queries by altering database design, analyzing different query options, and indexing strategies.
- Responsible for mentoring new developers, training performing code reviews, setting coding standards for C#, presentations on custom controls, code reusability.
- Helped higher management in making key business decisions and negotiations with business partners.
- Worked with a team of developers and was responsible for coordinating team meetings, WebEx, VC.
- Performed the detailed analysis of the application based on the requirement specifications.
- Developed the Windows application using VB.Net. Used WinForms extensively in the client-server application.
- Designed the SQL SERVER Database based on the formats of the text files and created and maintained DTS Package for data transfer.
- Created the Windows Service and the logic for the parsing of the Text Files.
- Created Web Services and data service class files to implement SOA for data manipulation and expose the data to the front end and other application. This data service layer extensively used the ADO.Net Data Providers, dataset objects. Used Microsoft Data Access Application Block for database activities.
- Worked with XML extensively using XPath, XSLT, XQuery, MSXML, XML Document, XML Navigator etc along with SQL Server XML functionality to return data as XML to the user.
- Used Multithreading for processing different types of files.
- Designed and developed crystal report using Report Document, Viewer class. Used efficiently the features like sub report, formulae, variables, loops using ADO.Net with strongly typed dataset, XML Schema as data source.
Environment: VB.NET2005,C#,VB6, ASP.NET, WinForm, mework2.0, Multithreading, MS SQL Server 2005, DTS, Web services(SOAP, WSDL,UDDI),SOA, Microsoft IIS, XML, HTML, ADO.NET, Crystal Report, VBA-EXCEL, WIN2003/NT.