- 6+ years of experience in Software Design, Analysis, Development and Implementation of various Web Applications, Windows Applications and Client/Server applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience with the .Net Framework (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ) in developing applications using C#, VB.NET, SQL - Server, ADO.NET and ASP.NET.
- Extensively used the editors Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 / 2010 /2013/ 2015 and Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Worked with different ADO.NET objects to interact with database and good experience in using ADO.Net Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL .
- Experience in implementing in web based ASP.NET like Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), WEB API, MVC design pattern to standardize the application architecture.
- Experience in design and implement a strategy to convert the client's hardware diagnostics software from Win Forms to WPF/MVVM.
- Proficient in creating and consuming Services and Endpoints using WCF, Good knowledge of Web Services SOAP and REST.
- Excellent working experience in Obj ect Oriented Programming methodology including concepts Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Triggers, Joins, Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL ( Procedural Language/Structured Query Language) in SQL Server .
- Experience in all stages of Software development cycle(SDLC) using N-tier Architecture and different design patterns like MVC, MVVM and Dependency injection.
- Programming experience with languages like C#, VB.Net, Java Script, SQL, HTML, XML .
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) by using ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Strong knowledge in developing CSS styles and themes for web pages.
- Experience in client side data bindings like JQuery, Kendo UI, and AngularJS.
- Expertise in creating Responsive web pages and making responsive UI screens using Bootstrap framework and CSS3.
- Advanced experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .net Technologies and expertise in implementing N- tier Architecture.
- Experience in database connectivity programming using ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework, and LINQ to SQL.
- Experience with Authentication and Authorization .NET security mechanisms.
- Extensive experience in customization of Work Items, Transition Matrix in TFS.
- Experience in infrastructure provisioning tools like Azure and PowerShell .
- Moderate experience in configuring Virtual machines for SharePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012 and Azure Active Directory in Microsoft Azure.
- E xperien ce in using ASP.NET Web applications involving User controls, Server controls, ASP.NET State Management.
- Good understanding of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and used all types of transformations.
- Strong ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
Languages: C#, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools: and IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013.
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, MVC 5 ADO.Net, WCF, WPF LINQ, HTML, XHTML, Win Forms, CSS, DHTML,VB Script, Java Script, XML, XSL,XSLT, DOM, Bootstrap, Node JS, React JS
Server Scripting: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, Power Shell Scripting
Database: MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R 2/2012/2014/2016, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Testing and Reporting: MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Versioning: MS-Visual Source Safe, MS-Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Methodology: UML, Agile, Object-Oriented Analysis/Design
Operating Systems: Windows XP/ 98/2003/2008/7/ Vista
Web Servers: IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0
Sr. NET Developer
- Involved different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation with tools using Asp.Net MVC, Web API, SOAP, and C#.
- Worked on PowerShell for automating deployment and task automation consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.
- Used an Agile, Scrum approach methodology for software development,
- Built, published and deployed the application on to Production server by configuring IIS 7.0.
- Used NEST 2.3.0 as official .NET clients for Elastic search engines to query and analyze the massive amounts of data that are required to access.
- Experience migrating from GIT -Hub to GIT and also used for source code management
- Experience in writing/building/integrating custom modules for JIRA.
- Experience with Performance tuning using SQLprofiler, figured Deadlocks, Blocking queries in order to improve performance, which can be either real or anticipated.
- Implemented WPF and Silverlight Distributed Applications.
- Used S ilverlight as a free plug-in, powered by the .NET framework and compatible with multiple browsers, devices and operating systems, bringing a new level of interactivity wherever the Web works.
- MVC, the architectural pattern for designing a development of web applications. Worked with the build-in attribute routing that comes with MVC 5.
- Used filters which are attributes set up on an MVC C# framework and tried to render an error page and to modify the way in which it is executed and also used to add pre and post processing logics to methods.
- MVC 5 for reporting project which dynamically generates HTML5 JQUERY/UI and Razor pages and controls to create custom adhoc Semi-CMS user reports and migrated web applications into the Sitecore CMS System.
- Dynamically generated HTML5 controls are combined with dynamically generated JQUERY scripts for user event handling. This project was a conversion project of an older WPF application to a more modern web-based HTML5 MVC application.
- Used WPF for rendering user interfaces in WinForms.
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls, 3D graphics.
- Used XAML language for creating UI in .Net framework application i.e., in WPF.
- Designed WCF Service Contract for validating the user input type and its validation.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing . NET object types into XML .
- TFS server for version control, defect management, change management and used reporting server and built various reports.
- Migrated Risk, Issues, Bugs etc. from legacy version control system (PPT) to TFS.
- Design and coding for a new .Net Angular 1.5 web application for tracking and recording of company physical assets.
- Used Angular JS, Web API, Entity Framework 6.1, LINQ, Bootstrap, CSS, JSON, JQUERY and SQL Server.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Database First approach for the Data Access Layer.
- Worked with the Kendo UI using Grid and Chart controls.
- Telerik controls and Kendo UI snippets were used for UI rich content and JSON based development work.
- Involved in creating ASP.NET web forms with numbers of Visual Studio 2015 standard controls and components for UI.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- TDD was used for development due high necessity for bug free software.
- Created Selenium web driver packages, it was released apart of Selenium 2.0, designed and developed in a better way as required.
- Browser native commands to drive the browser and supports multiple operating systems and programming languages mainly like C#.
- Extensive experience with SQL, stored procedures, functions, triggers, relational modeling and design.
- Experience in creating packages for ETL tasks using SSIS and designed reports using SSRS and deployed those to report server.
- It uses Selenium for Automating integration testing.
- Used Tortoise (SVN) to check-in, check-out and merge files to avoid conflicts.
- Performed NUnit Testing, Integration to find and fix the errors in the application code.
- Maintained good working relationships with internal support teams and Client.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in the iterative process of developing in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Application components are developed in an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Built product catalog using elastic search and Nest API for search feature.
- Developed UI layer with complex client side scripting.
- Used JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap to develop UI.
- Designed and developed Web portal using ASP.Net MVC4 architecture pattern.
- Developed complex UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery.
- Used JQuery, JSON for performing Ajax calls and manipulating DOM objects.
- Developed Business layer with C#.
- Developed Business layer using dependency injection pattern using N inject.
- Developed and consumed Web API. Hosted with ASP.NET application.
- Experience in working with web services and windows communication foundation (WCF) based on SOAP/ JSON and p rovided support and consumed existing WCF services.
- Developed user interfaces in WPF.
- Integrate Azure Active Directory for all user authentication/authorization and organization profiles.
- Created a script to add indexes to SQL Azure tables.
- Developed Store procedures where complexity is high and executed using Entity framework and also used it as object relational mapper for data access layer.
- Performed data mapping for local database model to the Global Online Data warehouse cross-asset data model.
- Created Web Services ( SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and component .
- Tested web services by mocking the responses using SOAP UI.
- Involved in testing the web services of REST and SAOP services
- Actively Participated in requirement gathering, Design, Development of application.
- Created Stored Procedures and triggers for complex business rules. Extract, Transform and load data to create SSIS packages and designed report using SSRS.
- Extensively used T-SQL, XML data type in SQL Server programming.
- Created SSIS packages to load data from source to destination using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services). Also used few transformations between source and destination to make changes on existing data, adding new data depending on business requirements.
- Designed reports using Report Wizard, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and deployed those to web portal . Performed unit testing using N-Unit Testing.
- Created test cases for Unit Test and prepared technical design documents.
- Developed main reports and sub-reports, link them and provide those to testing development team.
- Developed Business Object Universe and universe queries.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008 R2, ADO.NET, CSS, Java Script, IIS, HTML/DHTML, WCF Web Services, MS Azure, AJAX.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in gathering information from clients and analyzed the information and provided with the best solutions which meet client's requirements.
- Used ASP.NET 3.5 for developing the presentation layer components.
- Thoroughly enforced page validation and client side and server side validations using ASP.Net Validation controls.
- Worked with CRM to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
- Designed software consolidates customer information and documents into a single CRM database so business users can more easily access and manage it.
- Used ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying storage and manipulation.
- Used the objects in ADO.Net like Datasets and Data readers for retrieving the data form database.
- All the classes developed were useful in providing the functionality of Data Layer and thereby giving access to the Database.
- Have written Stored Procedures for performance optimization and other database operations such as Complex SQL queries, views and triggers etc.
- Developed crystal reports from the analysis and are displayed in the form of graphs using fusion charts.
- Used role based security for the application.
- Dynamic interaction and efficiency of web pages using JQuery
- Implemented the business logic by developing new Assemblies using C#.NET.
- Used TFS(Team Foundation Server) for version controlling.
- Creating Web.Config files for setting up the application by writing database connections.
- Performed integration testing and system testing and obtained results with minimal defects.
- Involved in debugging and fixing the bugs in the application.
- Involved in designing and updating the application as required.
Environment:: C#.Net, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, VB Script, HTML, JQuery, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2008 and TFS.
- Developing Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET and C#.NET from Scratch.
- Designing and developing different modules using C#, ASP.NET and Sql Server .
- Designing and Developing User Control pages.
- Used ADO.Net technologies to access data from SQL Server database .
- Creating Complex stored procedures, tables for both Application and Reports.
- Consuming and processing Web services data.
- Used Crystal Reports to Create reports .
- Used Reflection software to interact with Main Frame.
- Providing UAT and Production support for applications to fix defects.
- Used grid views to retrieve and display data in the required format.
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of Conceptual models, Wireframes and prototypes.
- Used Java script and JQuery for Client and server side interaction and for other custom functionalities.
- Created User Controls for the header and footer of the website which appears in all the pages.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop down boxes.
- Used pagination and sorting features of data grid in reports.