- Around 8 years of professional experience with exceptional skills architecting, designing and implementing highly scalable WebApplications, Distributed Applications and WebServices using Microsoft Technologies in various domains.
- Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering of product to testing and maintenance including requirements gathering, design with use cases, Class diagrams and ER diagrams, creating functional/technical specification, estimation, testing and implementation.
- Experience working within both traditional and Agile development environments specifically SCRUM. Development of multi - tiered Client/Server applications along with Internet / Intranet application development experience.
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), Agile Development Methodology, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Model-View-Controller Architectures (MVC).
- Experienced in using .Net technologies such as ASP.Net, and C #, ADO.NET, Windows Services, Web Services and XML/XSL/XSLT.
- Possess excellent skills in development, implementation and maintenance of application in VB.net, C#, ADO. Net with ActiveX, ADO, COM/DCOM, Site Core.
- Good working knowledge in design patterns like Singleton, MVC and Abstract Factory.
- Knowledge in creating Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Experienced working in version control systems like TFS, Visual Source Safe and Clear Case 4.1.
- Expertise in designing and developing complex user interfaces (GUI) using ASP.NET.
- Extensive experience in designing complex reports using SQLQueries Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
- Application development tools/environment/systems Microsoft Visual Studio. Net, IIS, Visual Interdev, ADO, Windows …
- Extensive development experience on various projects in DOS/Windows … &UNIX environments.
- Knowledge on SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Good exposure in interacting with RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture, ETL Processes, Data marts and Data-warehouse Design. Strong debugging skills in n-tiered ASP.Net/C#web application.
- Deployed Websites, having 3-tier architecture (Web Server, Web Services server, Database server). Good knowledge in developing web API.
- Working knowledge on Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS Services.
- Experience in maintaining automation framework and PowerShell as ScriptingLanguage.
- Expertise in database design and database programming in MS-SQL Server … (using stored procedures, functions and triggers), Access and networked Paradox.
- Experience in writing queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, stored procedures, designing & normalization of relational database in Transact SQL and PL/SQL using SQL Server … Oracle 9i/10g.
- Experience in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including AWS EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, ELB, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, RedShift,Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB and alsoDevops tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Docker.
- Good Knowledge in SharePoint, BizTalk Server, RabbitMQ,Couchbase (MS SQL) and Windows Azure.
- Experience with Trizettos Facets Application Groups: Claims Processing, Guided Benefit Configuration, Medical Plan, Provider, Subscriber/Member, Utilization Management.
- Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation of software applications including Ecommerce and CRM applications.
- Strong expertise in the design, development, implementation, and testing of systems. Excellent documentation skills.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Windows Forms, Web Forms, AJAX, Web Services, ActiveX, WCF, WPF, LINQ.
Web Application Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0/ 6.0 / 5.0, Microsoft Windows, Visual Studio.Net.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS Package.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio .NET … FrontPage, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, UML.
Microsoft Office Tools: Microsoft Word … MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, InfoPath …
Database: Oracle 10x/11x, MS-SQL Server … Active Directory, MS-Access 2013.
Version control tools: Visual Source Safe 6/5, Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub, SVN, Star Team.
Methodologies Client/Server: Architecture, N-tier application architecture.
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET … Web Services, Enterprise Library
UI Technologies: Winforms, WPF, Jquery UI
Operating Systems: Windows Server … /Vista/7.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed and Enhanced Web forms, Master Pages, User Controls and Custom Controls by using ASP.Net Control.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, Indexes and views using TSQL.
- Involved in optimization of product by effectively using the tools like SOAP UI, SQL Profiler and Fiddler.
- Created OOPs objects like Collections, Interfaces implementations using C# Generics for extracting data.
- Developed a WCF Service to get the all Details of customers using Search Engine.
- Involved in development of unit test cases and integration test cases using N-unit and mocking technologies in .Net Framework.
- Developed business logic using C# and connect to WCF services to get data.
- Implemented MVC architecture using C# .NET, ASP.NET.Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NETFramework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS securitymodel.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to Microsoft Work Flow (MWF)add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Participated in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) following Agile methodology.
- Used C# backend and ADO.NET to define and implement Business Logic Layer and DataAccess Layer.
- Used Dependency injection and Inversion of control concepts in the development for delivering loosely coupled systems.
- Developed, Designed, modeled, architected and consumed WCF services with n-tier software agent.Optimized existing MS Excel workbooks to increase productivity using VBA.
- Followed Agile Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior driven development (BDD) methodology using JUnit framework.
- Used Unified Modelling Language (UML) technologies for design and develop application include class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams using VISIO 2012 and UI Wireframes.Used RabbitMQ as messaging broker.
- Created a virtual network on windows Azure to connect all the servers.
- Worked with version controller Team Foundation Server (TFS) for maintaining history of source-code and project documents.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, C/C++, HTML5, CSS, LESS, CSLA, AJAX, Kendo UI, JSON and JQuery, VB script. Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications.
- Design and implement Responsive design website using Bootstrap CSS3.
- Used Angular2 Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Service and custom Service.
- Contributed in the design of the front-end UI application using WPF and developed the business logic using C# backend in the form of ViewModels.
- Documentation and development support for JIRA Service Desk.
- Experience in maintaining and writing a complex Queries in Elastic Search.
- Involved in the development of micro services for all the 4 models using combination of python. Designing and implementation of a micro services architecture.
- Created custom ASP.NET pages and configured forms and views for new modules to be added to MS Dynamics Ecommerce and CRM system.
- Designed Layouts, Footer, Header, Views using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap and configured in CMSSitecore 8.1.
- Created SSIS packages to import/export data to/fromFacetsdatabase to external entities.
- Translation of designerscreen mockup conversionand wireframes into an Angular.JS front-end.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Worked with a team to define requirements and provide technical advice and troubleshooting. Update technical documentation.
- Involved in developing applications in C# backend and .Net Framework 4.5/4.0 to meet the business requirements using VisualStudio.NET 2012/2010.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Developed UI components using ASP.NET and C#.
- Created data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server Database with ADO.Net objects.
- Developed reusable and controls using ASP.NET and C# in the .NET Framework.
- Worked on View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Developed and Used User Controls using C# and ASP.NET.
- Implemented WCF service and developed Asynchronous callback methods in Class Library project to communicate with different layers of the solution.
- Worked on designing and coding (WCF) Service Contracts, Data Contracts and Operation Contracts.
- Created new SSIS packages for populating data into MS SQL database.
- Developed custom CMS modules and JQuery plug pie-ins to implement design.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL server 2008.Involved in Unit testing using Spec Flow and using unity for dependency injection.
- Assisted in quality assurance measures such as code reviews, test case creation and unit testing for different modules.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Involved in designing mobile search application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Django/Python.
- Wrote Excel VBA Macros to build PowerPoint presentations.
- Designed and developed web based UI in VB.NET using different controls like HTML5Controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Involved in writing optimization techniques for more accuracy of Macros in C/C++, C# backend and C++ routines and Oracle SQL, PL/SQL in using oracle 11g.
- Worked on MongoDB database design and Indexing Techniques. Good knowledge on MongoDB write concern majority. Used GitHub for managing the source code.
- Created Cache memory on windows Azure web to improve the performance of data transfer between Azure SQL DB and WCF service reusable components.
- Extensively used WPF bindings, commands, styles, data templates and control templates, and converters in developing the UI. Created multiple WCF micro services for fund calculations.
- Developed plan and implement the plan to merge multiple JIRA to a single JIRA.
- Integrated MS Dynamics EcommerceandCRM2011 with MS Outlook 2007 and offer a consistent, familiar user interface.
- Used Behaviour Driven Approach (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) like SpecFlow to expedite development time and reduce testing timeframe.
- Designed Layouts, Footer, header, Views using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap and configured in CMSSitecore8.1.Worked on end to end Medicaid/Medicare claims processing using Trizetto Facets Application with hands on experience in Claims, Provider, Billing, and enrollment modules.
- Developed controllers and its action methods for the entire Microsoft Work Flow (MWF) for the application with ASP.NetMVC.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Developed and consumed Web Services to extract information from the database and other services.
- Designed Web service to implement logic for data import to pre-populate database with user profiles, responsible with interaction and point of contact for clients to technically help achieve successful handshake with our API
- Created Windows services to create automation processing of XML.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Created new tables, wrote stored procedures for applications and some user defined functions. Created SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Created SQLServer Integrating Services (SSIS) Reusable packages to extract data from Multi Formatted Flat files, XL, XML files into DB2 Systems.
- Assisted in the design and development of reports in SQL Server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Perform automated tests, unit tests (NUNIT) and customized load testing for the overall system.
Environment: VisualStudio2010/2008, C#3.0, ASP.NET 3.5, WCF, Java Script, Entity Frame Work 4.0, TFS 2010, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, JQuery1.0, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows XP, UML.Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Participated in daily Scrums with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development, specks to be taken care and specks that already completed.
- Designed responsive and user-friendly UI with MVC 5 Razor Views, CSS, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Implemented various AngularJS services, components and custom directives and developed many reusable components and templates that can be used throughout the application.
- Coded AngularJS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Used Entity Framework's Code First approach to create database and tables as objects along with LINQ to interact with database to perform CRUD operations.
- Created various RESTful services using WEB API to return serialized JSON data which are later consumed through AngularJS services.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like seasoning, Instance Management, Concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Deployed SQLServer database in to cloud based data warehousing by using MicrosoftAzure and implemented security in web application and deployed web application to Azure.
- Involved in creating Azure solution and services like IaaS and PaaS with Azure virtual machine.
- Created and maintained database schema, tables and views. implemented stored procedures, indexes for better performance using SQLServer.
- Created SQL Server Reports using SSRS and exported them to Excel format for managers and QA team for easy validation.
- Performed data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) between systems using SQL tools such as SSIS.
- Worked with different Control flow tasks in creating SSIS packages.
- Used TFS for Agile Planning and source control.
- Implemented Caching and State Management strategies to improve overall performance of the application.
- Performed Unit testing and Integration testing by applying test cases using NUnit.
- Responsible for developing GUIScreens for gathering and storing the information.
- Designed and developed web forms using Classic ASP.NET.
- Implemented forms authentication in ASP web forms like Login, password and User authentication.
- Involved in using all the best features of ASP.NET including Data set, Data View and Data Adapter
- Designed and developed interfaces, tree view and grid control using windows forms in VB.NET.
- Developed graphical charts in the web application using Office Web Components tool.
- Developed a data repository page using Data Grid control and ADO.NET
- Used Microsoft ADO .NET to access data from database in a web application
- Designed and implemented stored procedures, triggers, views in SQLServer 2005.
- Extensively used Dynamic SQL commands and SQL stored procedures to interact with the Database.
- Developed various reports based on the requirements using Crystal Reports
- Involved in the Unit and Integration testing.
- Used Visual Source Safe(VSS) for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same
Environment: Windows XP, Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Java Script, Web Forms, SQL Server 2005, MS Unit, VSS, SSIS, SSRS CSS.Confidential
- Involved in developing the requirement with C#, ASP.NET 3.0/ASP.NET MVC3.0, WCF services in .Net 3.0 Technologies, unit testing and system testing.
- Implemented well-structured 3-Tier Asp.Net web application using Data access, Business logic and Presentation layers.
- Written test cases for each module in the development using Unit testing of visual studio.
- Enabled Client-side Data Validation in .NET using the validation controls like Regular Expression validator, Required Field validator, Range Validator.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (in C#.NET) for database access.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel in web pages.
- Worked with Hyperlink Button, Calendar, and Date Picker, Accordion, Grid View, Data form and various controls in ASP.NET.
- Used ADO.Net Entity Framework as Data Access layer component.
- Extensively used LINQ to Entities to fetch the data from database.
- Responsible for code changes of shared library modules.
- Used TFS for version control and code repository.
- Involved in writing test plans using VisualStudio.
- Trained new contractors on team standards, application coding guidelines, and provided an overview of the shared library modules.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, C#, Oracle 10g, IIS 7.0, LINQ, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.Net, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Enterprise Application Block, TFS.