- Enterprise Application development professional with over 25 years of management and development experience.
- Skilled in leading application development teams to complete projects on schedule and on budget.
- Consistently produce creative solutions to business problems using organizational, management, and technical skills.
- Converted multiple legacy systems using a .Net/SharePoint solution.
- Saved the Confidential well over $100,000 a year by developing and implementing a system to recover funds overbilled by telecommunications providers.
- Managed vendor relationship for $500,000 contract with the Confidential .
- Managed team which maintained a telecommunications online system with a call volume of over 10 million records per year.
- SharePoint (On - Premises, Hybrid)
- .Net, C#, VB, PowerShell, Javascipt, jQuery
- Application / Data Integration
- Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer
- Client-Server Technology
- SQL, TSQL, MySQL, MS Access
- Business Intelligence / Workflow Technology
- SSIS, SSRS
Senior Application and Systems Developer
- Developed Microsoft SharePoint Environments (including Testing & Staging)
- Developed and Implemented Site Collections, Site Templates, Team Sites, BCS, Search Services and Workflows for the Student, Staff and Faculty Communities.
- Developed and Integrated Custom Webparts and .Net Applications to support the college’s constituencies.
Senior .Net / SQL Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, estimated project scope, and worked closely with fellow developers to deliver high quality software solutions to various Confidential Agencies using C#, SQL, and other technologies.
Director of Telecom Management System
- Managed Enterprise Telecommunications Management System.
- Directed a team in providing Call Accounting information to all Confidential and Confidential agencies.
- Developed and maintained applications using MS Access(VB), SQL
- Financial Services Systems (Accounts Payable, New Needs, and Task Order Tracking)