- Senior .Net Developer with 7+ years of experience in Developing and Implementation of .NET Web Based Applications, Windows and Console Applications using C#, .NET Framework and ADO.NET.
- Demonstrated proficiency in development using Microsoft.NET technologies like C#,.NET Framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC Framework, ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, VB.NET, Web Services, SOAP, SQL - Server, Oracle and Visual Studio.
- Extensive experience in .NET applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Internet Technologies, Web based, Client/Server, n-tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Having Experience in developing applications using java/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience with AGILE SCRUM and Waterfall and involved in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Extensive experience in developing User Interfaces using Bootstrap 3.2, Angular JS(1.4), AJAX, XML, HTML5, DHTML,XML/XSL/XSLT/XPath/XML Schema, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and VB Script.
- Extensive Experience of LINQ and ORM technologies like Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.3,Database First, Code First and performance tuning in Entity Framework.
- Extensively used Microsoft Azure created different environments for Dev, Test, Performace and Production.
- Worked with jQuery and JSON for the retrieval of data.
- Experience in Software Configuration using tools like Subversion (SVN), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Worked on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) as a graphical subsystem to display User Interfaces for business applications.
- Developed services using Confidential (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts using .NET Framework.
- Experience in Single Page Applications (SPA) framework for creating efficient and interactive web applications that work across all popular browsers using Angular JS.
- Experience in ADO.NET components such as Data Connection, Data Command, Data Readers, Datasets and Data Adapter.
- Experience in Performing T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports that took longer execution time using MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integrating System (SSIS) using SQL 2008/2005.
- Experienced in various Extracting, Transforming and Loading (ETL) tasks using SSIS including tools like BCP utility, DTS and SSIS
- Experienced in developing Windows Services.
- Performed unit testing using tools MS-Unit, NUnit and also performed several integration testing, system testing and performance testing.
- Used Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) for Event-Driven Programming.
- Involved in IIS migration. From IIS 5.0 / 6.0 to IIS 6.0 / 7.0.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.NET,VB.NET, T-Sql, PL/SQL
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML,XDOCUMENT,XSLT, XPATH, XSL
UI Technologies: WinForms, WPF, JQuery UI, Kendo UI
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008, Sql Server Management, Studio, Expression Blend 4.0, .Net Frameworks, .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2008R2/2005,MSAccess 2010/2007,Oracle10g/9i, MongoDB
Reporting Tool: Sql Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports 2010/9.
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio
Visual SourceSafe, Sub: Version, Team Foundation Server
Middleware: Confidential, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003,Microsoft IIS(7.0/6.0)
Confidential, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Involved in the full Life Cycle of the project including Architecture, Analysis Design, Development, Debugging, Testing and Deployment.
- Responsible for designing & developing the ASP.NET Pages with C#.Net as code behind.
- Worked in AGILE SCRUM environment, regularly attending the Status Meetings and updating status to Scrum Master and involved in Code Review meetings & Implementing User Stories.
- Worked on all the required Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, and Views using T-SQL as per business logic.
- Written Complex Queries and Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2012.
- Experience with strongly typed views, models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC3, HTML5, CSS 3, jQuery, C#.Net & Entity Framework.
- Extensively used & created different environments for Dev, Test, Performance and Production in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in ADO.NET components such as Data Connection, Data Command, Data Readers, Datasets and Data Adapter.
- Designed and developed SOA architecture with Confidential binding concepts for making data binding for end points.
- Developed presentations layer using HTML5, CSS, Master Pages & Themes to create user interfaces using web pages and controls.
- Extensively used Cruise Control .NET Build Server for Continuous Integration and for creating Continuous Build Process
- Worked on developing Single Page Application (SPA) for creating efficient and interactive web applications that work across all popular browsers using Angular JS.
- Experience with reporting tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), creating ETL packages using SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS) for generating reports populated by data in databases.
- Using Tortoise SVN maintained the different versions of source code.
- Involved in hosting the web applications in IIS server 7.5.
- Involved in Exception handling and logging .
- Experience in developing unit test cases.
- Used the JIRA software for User stories, issues and project deliverables tracking.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Involved in gathering the requirements and translating those into Design Specifications and ensured that the requirements translate into software solution.
- Designed and Developed the Web Application using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX and ADO.NET.
- Developed C#.NET components to implement the business logic, consumed instances of these using ASP.NET.
- Designed and developed static and dynamic pages validating client side and Server side scripts.
- Involved in the designing and development of Win forms using VB.Net for user interfaces.
- Designed and developed Confidential Web Services and configured our Confidential Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Utilized ADO.NET extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Used LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through NHibernate.
- Used NHibernate as ORM tool to map classes with tables to enable working with rows as objects.
- Implemented Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML, XSLT and WSDL transforms extensively for data transfers.
- Accessing the Confidential Service Methods to access data from the database to bind in Model in MVC.
- Experienced in extraction of data from heterogeneous data sources like Excel, MS Access, Oracle and DB2 to MS SQL Server by SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in creating complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements.
- Worked with logging and error handling in SSIS.
- Wrote queries to generate reports for analysis of data using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Fixing bugs reported by QA and performed unit testing using Microsoft Unit Test.
- Worked on LINQ to SQL for querying data from the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database.
- Extensive use of ADO.net Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and XML to retrieve and store the data in Access DB.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Created Run-Book for the detailed process flow and covers the functionalities provided by application.
- Implemented N-TierArchitecturedevelopment which involves Presentation Tier, Business Entities, Web services Tier, and Data AccessTier for LPS’s Empower application using C#, ASP.NET 3.5.
- MS Visio was implemented for the UML Diagrams like Use CaseDiagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Worked with Business Analysts in analyzing business requirements and created functional and Technical design documents.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVCframework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Developed Custom User Interfaces for Client Union Bank for processes involved in Loan Origination.
- Responsible for UI design and creating contracts and classes in Confidential, WPF for different modules in the application.
- Extensive use of AJAX control toolkit for enhanced user experience.
- Extensive use of Infragistics controls wrapped up in LPS Architecture for enhanced user experience.
- Created Confidential Services to communicate with Data Access Layer for checking User Creditability.
- Use of Entity Framework as a data access layer.
- Used Web User Controls for dynamic loading of the web page.
- Developed Stored Procedures, functions, views and Triggers using SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed a Database Schemes in order to work at backend using C#,SQL Server 2008.
- Participated with QA team in developing Test Plans and strategies for the release processes during the switch from QA to Production.
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Designed and developed the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Designed Web Forms using ASP .NET
- Used ADO.NET Connection, Command, Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and XML to retrieve and store the data in SQL Server 2000.
- Performed validation using validation controls in ASP.NET.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Created Stored Procedures and triggers for automated operations.
- Created Tables, Views, Indexes and Relations using SQL Enterprise Manager.
- Used Visual Studio.NET debugger and trace functionality to debug the application.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe for history and version control during development.
- Involved in reporting using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in AGILE software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology to achieve a highly efficient end product.
- Developed web forms for the end users using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Analyze and prepare technical specifications with UML diagrams (Use case, Class, and Sequence diagrams) using IBM Rational Rose.
- Involved in querying the database using ADO.NET and Stored Procedures for generation of reports.
- Used Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for rich user interface in Windows application
- Designed and developed Schedule jobs that run every day using windows services using C#.
- Responsible for implementing client side programming and making asynchronous calls to the server using Java Script and jQuery.
- Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls and color effects.
- Developed runtime animations using MS Silverlight 3.0 and WPF.
- Consumed XML Web Services using C#.NET.
- Created Stored Procedures (Sp), Triggers, Indexes, Views and Functions using T-SQL.
- Developed Stored Procedures and also fine-tuned it for better performance using SQL Profiler.
- Created Unit test cases for the web pages to test the functionality that has been created for the classes and was able to debug them.
- Involved in Normalization of the database and created queries to interact with the database.