- 8 years of professional software experience in IT Industry involving Design, Development, Maintenance, Enhancement, Testing and Production Support of Web Based Applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Worked under Agile Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD), Waterfall and Pair Programming methodologies.
- Excellent working knowledge in development of applications using .Net technologies like ASP.NET, Win Forms, Web Forms, Web Pages, MVC and Windows Forms.
- Experience with WPF, LINQ, Silver light 4.0 and .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, ADO.Net Entity Framework. and the data access components like ADO.Net Objects and ADO.Net, Entity Framework Components and LINQ
- Experience in design, development of User Interface (UI) applications using HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Java Script, Node.js, JQuery, Angular JS, XML and XSL including COM
- Developed Internet/Intranet applications using C#, ASP, ASP.NET, Web Services, IIS and SQL.
- Experience in VBScript using VB.NET.
- Proficient in developing distributed applications using Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA) and N-Tier Architecture, 3-Tier Architecture and MVC architecture.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns like FACADE, Singleton and Factory on a Multi-tier architecture environment.
- Experience on Design Patterns and Model View Controller (MVC), Model View View-Model (MVVM).
- Experience in working with web services using WEB API, WCF, SOAP, and REST.
- Experience in developing rich, uniformed User Interface using CSS, Master pages, Themes, Silver light, AJAX Controls, Web parts, JQUERY.
- Experience in using concepts like Multithreading, Serialization, Shared Assemblies, Generics, Reflection & Remoting, Unmanaged code and Garbage Collection.
- Experience on C# object oriented programming language concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases and Involved in debugging and fixing the bug production issues and N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Experience in Database Programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/ 2005 , Oracle 10g/11g and MS Access.
- Experience in writing Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures (SPs) and SSIS Packages.
- Experience in design and development of reports using SQL Server reporting services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Has knowledge in Data Design and Modeling, Schema Design, Normalization and Query Tuning (OLAP, OLTP) concepts and in depth knowledge of database concepts and database programming using T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in XML related technologies: XML, XSL, XPATH and XSLT for formatting output and schemas.
- Experience with Forms Authentication & Authorization, Membership Roles in security in .NET applications.
- Thorough knowledge of Architectural Patterns like MVP, MVC, MVVM Patterns, and Design Patterns like Singleton Patterns, Factory, Facade, Prototype and Proxy.
- Experience in UML modeling (Use Cases, activity diagrams, class diagrams Interaction diagrams, etc.) for documentation.
- Experience in Working with Software Configuration Management using Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT.
- Good Experience in using tools like Team city and deployment tools like Octopus Deploy.
Languages: C, C++, C#
. Net Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, C#.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Parts, Win Forms, Entity Framework, ADO.NET
Database: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5
Scripting Languages: Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, Knockout JS and Bootstrap
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012
Designing Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Image Ready CS, Macromedia Flash, Rational Rose 2008
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8.1
Tools: Git, Team Foundation Server, Source Control, JIRA
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Created Technical Planning Process, architecture and ER Diagram for the development life cycle before starting the project to have a clear vision and understanding of the full SDLC life cycle of the project.
- Implemented Custom Validation code to test the UI controls as per the business requirements.
- AngularJS Ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Built application service layer using AngularJS Dependency Injection.
- Experience in using TDD.
- Implemented and operated Agile (Scrum) software.
- Designed and developed summary view to display a rate chart index using MVC3 ASP.NET to help sales in quoting the customers precisely.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Generated reports using Crystal reports.
- Involved in Writing Views, functions, Indexes, Sequences using SQL SERVER.
- Involved in the design of the database for respective modules and developed Stored Procedures and Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Version Management using Microsoft TFS.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Extensive use of LINQ and Entity Framework to develop data layer.
- Design, Testing, Development and comfortable leading agile team and mentoring Jr. Developers.
- Developed SSRS reports to analyze and enhance Truckload market pricing information.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using the .NET Framework, Model View Controller (MVC) and IIS security models.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Interacted with the client end-users during requirements gathering sessions.
- ASP.NET was used to build the Front end and C# was used for business layer and data layer.
- Used Design Patterns for maintaining relationships between classes and objects with defined responsibilities.
- Worked with MVVM pattern in the UI.
- Develop Custom SharePoint solutions using Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer for .NET/SharePoint platform.
- Designed Web Forms using different ASP.NET Server Controls, API Validation Controls, and other third party controls.
- Worked with XML Web services exposed by the Site minder in user authentication and Authorization for application security.
- Worked with REST services using .net Web APIs to retrieve data.
- Designed application User Interface (UI) using HTML5, CSS, Asp.Net 4.0
- Hands on experience on implementing AJAX functionalities for partial page rendering through JSON.
- Generated reports using SSRS and Crystal reports.
- All Data Access was done through REST web services calls to a cache database on the back end.
- Web Services has been created using SOAP.
- UsedASP.NET MVC Framework to build MVC architecture.
- Developed Views using MVC Razor.
- XML Web Services are exposed to provide the Project details to Vendor applications.
- Extensively used List view and Pager Controls from .Net Framework 4.0.
- WCF uses SOAP messages for communication between the processes for various applications.
- Configured the Web. Config file for authentication, session, trace.
- Created various Tables, custom views, indexes and relations using SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Creating Stored Procedures, views and functions in SQL Server as per the functional requirements.
- Developed reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used Test Driven Development and TFS for source control and bug tracking.
- Used Agile methodology for task breakdown and SCRUM meetings for achieving SPRINT plan milestones.
Environment: ASP.NET, .Net Framework 4.0, C#, Entity Framework, MVC Architecture and Web services, XML, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, J2EE, SharePoint, CSS 3, SQL Server 2012, TFS, AJAX, SQL Server Management Studio, WCF, SOAP, MVVM, Web API, Visual Studio Team System 2010, SSRS.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Development and design of new applications, leveraging and enhancing existing building blocks or creating new reusable components and per customer requirements.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed new web-based, multi-tier business application utilizing .NET 4.0, C#, XAML, XML, PL/SQL, SQL, WCF Services, MVVM and Entity Framework in an N-tier development environment.
- Develop UI (User Interface) by using Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation and Abstraction of OOPs programming concepts.
- Worked one of the most complex architecture in distributed Client-Server Environment.
- Developed Portal which is an intranet application using all OOPs Concepts. Effectively used MVVM pattern to create the client in .Net Framework.
- Extensively worked with SQL server 2000/2008 in creating Tables, indexes, views, User defined functions.
- Extensively worked with TFS as the source control repository and timely merging to the testing and staging
- Developed WCF services on server side and effectively consumed them on client side.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC 4.0 and IIS security model.
- Created custom entities in entity framework to connect data access layers and sql server 2008.
- Implement MVC patterns into ASP.NET web forms and Web Pages are designed using Common CSS, Ajax, html, and JQuery and java script techniques also developed mobile and desktop applications using C# and VB.NET.
- Worked with REST, WCF services to retrieve data.
- Designed Web based ASP.NET internet applications linked to SQL databases.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Extensively used C#.NET for development and design of the Business Logic and Data Access Layers use of Generics, Events, Properties and Anonymous methods in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Enhance WPF controls for making them custom to use in screens.
- Used XML to create Web based tools for transactions on SQL.
- Implemented a separate query processing using LINQ and created data entry web applications, with LINQ to SQL CRUD operations.
- Wrote Complex stored procedures, queries, functions to fetch data from complex views and tables using many joins in SQL and developed custom controls.
- Designed 3-Tier Architecture, which facilitates Distributed Architecture.
- Extensively worked with business analysis and requirements in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, MVC, MVVM, Angular JS, Expression Blend, C#, LINQ, TFS, Entity Framework, RegEx, Azure, WCF, PL/SQL in SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, XML, XAML, multi-threading.
Confidential, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Involved in gathering requirements by interacting with the clients and developing GUI /Business tier /Data Access tier design for the web application.
- Extensively used UML in the design process - Use cases, Process diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams.
- Created GUI in ASP.Net using .NET controls, C# and writing of common controls.
- Implemented Web services and WCF (SOA) for the communication between client and server using SOAP.
- Experience with Database Programming, designing, modeling and Development using MS SQL Server, MS Access and good experience in SQL (T-SQL), Views and Stored procedures.
- Designed and Scheduled the SSIS packages to migrate data from Excel to SQL Server and Vice-Versa.
- Used ADO.NET objects like Dataset, Typed Dataset, Data View, Data Adapter and Data Reader for connecting, retrieving and modifying the data in the database.
- Wrote store procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes to improve the throughput of application using optimized queries.
- Designed and developed new applications using C# and ASP.Net.
- Developed front end using HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON.
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Xml Reader for consistent access of data.
- Used SSIS for data manipulation.
- Extensively worked with business analysis and requirements in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
- Used ASP.Net Web Form controls like Dropdown list, Button, Textbox controls for creating User Interface (UI).
- Involved in Database Designing, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Achieved database connectivity and data processing using ADO.NET .
- Involved in unit testing of the modules before submitting to QA.
Environment: .Net Framework, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Visual Studio .Net, Win forms, WPF, Web Services, PL/SQL, IIS 5.0, C#, Windows, XML, XSLT, SQL Server.