- Around 9 years of experience in Software development lifecycle ( SDLC ) involving analysis, design, development, maintanence of large enterprise applications in Web - based environment, Distributed N-tier architecture and Client/Server architecture using Microsoft Technologies .
- Experience in gathering requirement analysis, architecture, design & development of enterprise N-tier applications, documentation of user requirements, functional, systems Integration and architectural specifications.
- Good understanding of designing Business Models using UML ( Class, ER, Use Cases, Scenarios, Sequence diagrams, Flow Charts ) with the help of MS Visio.
- Expertise in Designing and Writing Unit Tests and Integration tests using NUnit and Moq Framework as part of Test Driven Development ( TDD ).
- Solid experience in DB design (SQL, DDL & DML), procedural programming (stored procedures, triggers), T SQL and SQL Server Performance Tuning, improvement, storage, index and configuration.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Strong working knowledge in development and usage of WCF .
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Good Experience in database development in creating complex database Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Triggers .
- Good work experience in MS SQL Server and Oracle Knowledge in developing stored procedures functions and triggers using T-SQL and PL SQL .
- Extensive working experience with different methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Test-driven development TDD and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in web development using HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, XML, XSD, X-Path and XSLT .
- Familiar with various coding standards and experienced in developing under CMMI Level 5 procedures.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies especially in domains like retail industries, banking.
- Solid work experience in Design and Development of Web Applications using the Model View Controller Architecture (MVC) Architecture and Entity Framework Code First .
- Expert in developing and enhancing applications using Microsoft .Net Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio and Object Oriented Programming ( OOPS ) Concepts.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies like C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5, ADO.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF (REST), Web Services (SOAP), WPF, Entity Framework 4/4.1/5, LINQ and IIS.
- Proficient with WCF, Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI .
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and use cases by using tools like MS Visio and Rational Rose .
- Good Knowledge of SOA, ORM, IOC, Dependency Injection & N-Tier Architecture.
- Hands on experience in creating content driven and user-friendly application using WPF and Silverlight .
- Work experience in code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Programming Languages: C, C# .NET, C++, VB.NET, VB.Web Technologies: HTML,HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, SOAP,BOOTSRAP, CSS,CSS3,Json, Web forms, POWERSHELL
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET CORE MVC 6, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC4/5, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5/6, WEB API, WPF, WCF, AJAX, Classic ASP, SignalR, WPF, SILVERLIGHT
Distributed Technologies: .NET Remoting, WCF, Web Services (SOAP, REST), LINQ
Data Bases: SQL SERVER 2000/2005/2008/2012/2014, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i
Framework: Microsoft.Net 1.X/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6
Operating Systems: Win NT, Win 95/98, Win- 2000/2003/2008/2010, Windows Vista, OSX, Unix
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2003/05/08/10/12/13/15, CodePlex
Enterprise Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365, AWS
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, .Net 4.5, VSS, VB.Net, MVC 5, Azure, GIT, Agile, TFS, Visual Studio .Net 2015, Unit Testing, Mongo DB, JQuery, SQL Server 2012/2014, VB 6.0, IIS 7.0, HTML 5, CSS3, SSRS, SSIS.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysing, design and developing using ASP.NET .
- Designed user interface for the application by using ASP.NET MVC .
- Application components are developed in an agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET).
- Experience with developing back-end services to Azure clouds .
- Developed UI using Telerik Kendo UI, user controls, layouts and styles which inputs the data and display the data for the web applications using ASP.NET .
- Involved in developing Packages for data loading and extraction using SSIS, C# and scheduled packages.
- Performed conversion of existing classic ASP web applications into ASP.NET, for various short-term contract projects, utilizing C# .
- Involved in preparation of Release pack and providing support on release/migration.
- Manage Trouble and request queues ensuring timely resolution based on SLA' s.
- Acquired domain knowledge and mentored new team members.
- Involved in implementation of complex and performance oriented queries for the Business logic.
- Debugging existing applications in classic ASP and COM to resolve the issues in live site.
- Created Menus and Drawer component by using Typescript.
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Implemented to writing unit testing cases.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation for application systems and software applications.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework and LINQ .
- Used GIT for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Supported Mongo DB database.
- Created new model classes in Web API to hold data.
- Created WCF, WCF Restful Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- JQuery validation and MVC unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields.
- Implemented Model View View Model ( MVVM ) pattern to create MVVM user controls.
- Created Documentation on Tables, Stored Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions .
- Involved in creating database objects such as Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, and functions, involved in database performance tuning .
- Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Developed and deployed back-end services to Azure clouds .
- Involved on migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard.
- Created Jobs, Packages, and Reporting Services (SSRS ), Integration Services (SSIS) on SQL Server Database.
- Extensively involved in Writing PL-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages to meet the business requirements.
- Used GIT as version controller.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
- Interacted with clients for requirements, discussed the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, participating in the development and Key technical analyst role in the inception, elaboration and construction phases for this retail industry.
- Designed web-based ASP.NET internet applications linked to firm-wide SQL databases .
- Involved in database design, creation and fine tuning of database objects.
- Designed and developed rich UI Screens with HTML5, CSS3 and Microsoft Silverlight .
- Designed and Developed the Front End Screens and validating the controls while inputting the required information.
- Developed User Controls, used .NET web controls and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching.
- Developed the application using MVC frame work, Bootstrap, MVVM and WCF .
- Created login-based members area that displays ASP.NET pages based on access levels and assigned roles.
- Perform enhancements for Web using C# ASP.NET, T-SQL, N-Hibernate and SQL Server .
- Created WCF service that performs a search on various entities as well as consumed the web services in the application.
- Working with data providers and datasets connecting to an Oracle database using VB.NET.
- Worked on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF ) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from the database server using ADO.net and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Used LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.Net .
- Extensively used datasets, Data table, Data view to retrieve, manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page .
- Used ADO.NET (Data Adapters, Data Sets) for database connectivity to SQL Server database .
- Involved in preparing Use case, Sequential and Class diagrams using Visio for ASP.NET modules.
- Performed Unit & Integration testing and involved in Bug Fixing .
- Created a number of SQL Reports in large database with Design, Develop, Build and publish the reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services 2008 .
- Implemented Role based security to comply with the rules set by the business layer of the application.
- Generated logs by invoking events for error recording and security.
- Utilized Oracle, consuming . NET services.
- Used Oracle procedures for performing different searches.
- Interacted with SQL Server 2008 R2 for acquiring and manipulating data using an intermediate web service implemented using WCF .
- Software design life cycle management ( SDLC ) implementation with Scrum, Agile Methodologies .
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Environment:: .NET 4.0, C, MVC 4.0, CSS, ASP.NET 2010, WCF, SOAP, IIS 7.0, XML, HTML5, REST API, AngularJS, LINQ-to-SQL, Enterprise library, T-SQL, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008 R2, SVN subversion, Windows SharePoint services 3.0.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysing and design.
- Involved in the iterative process of development in Agile and Scrum environment .
- Designed Custom Web Control in the form of Composite and Derived Controls.
- Designed and Implemented healthcare association User Interface Layer using ASP.NET Web Forms .
- Designed and developed Web-services using C# .NET, ADO.NET and XML to handle online health care claims and membership transactions with central database.
- Application is designed using Model View Controller (MVC) Façade Pattern Concept.
- Developed various Views, Models, Model Configurations and controllers in ASP.Net MVC3.
- Developed Web Services using WCF .
- Developed web forms and Web server controls using ASP.NET .
- Migrated old Data into new Database using SSIS .
- Implemented WCF services as one of the application layer.
- Table and Stored Procedures designed using SQL to extract Health Group information.
- Was actively involved in UI Design, Classic ASP Pages and Coding ASP.NET Pages using C#.
- Utilized VB.NET, ASP.NET and created web forms, user controls, REST web services.
- Worked on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- Used windows active directory for authenticating users into the Health care user system .
- Data access layer used entity framework ORM for data oriented health care claims software application. Used LINQ in DAL layer to pull relational data from the database.
- Created database tables from classes using entity framework and made the application data centric.
- Used SSRS to generate reports for PeopleSoft team to the health care claim and the responsibility if the customers to pay the bill and based on it they will generate checks and send it to the providers.
- Involved in hosting application in IIS and creating scripts for database installation on a particular sprint.
- Involved in the Unit Testing of all retired members using Nunit.
- Used SVN for version control of the code.
- Used the Event log classes for logging errors .
- Implemented Stored Procedures call in the business layer ( ADO.Net ) for use of Web layer.
- Used Crystal Reports for report generation.
- Done system unit testing at façade layer .
- Involved in Database Designing in SQL Server 2000 and T-SQL, PLSQL coding.
- Implemented SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS ) and Crystal reports to deliver variety of interactive reports.
- Preparation of Code review and unit test documentation loading them on SharePoint for team’s access.
- Worked in MVC architecture to create web applications using AJAX Extension .
- Used Oracle, Sybase developer tool creating for Statements, views, User Defined Functions and Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Used WebTest and Nunit to automate unit testing .
- Extensive experience in implementing Cloud Architecture application for creating very implementing rich class libraries.
- Created NUnit Asp for automatically testing ASP.NET web pages.
Environment:: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, .NET 4.0, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET, XAML, WCF, WEB Service, MVC,MVP, Multithreading, HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, SQL Server 2008, SSRS, SSIS and Windows 7.
- Participate in different phases of the SDLC including: analysis and preparation of design documents pertaining to client requirements, development and testing, attend daily Scrum meetings in an agile methodology of work.
- Designed and developed Window forms using C# .NET as business layer language.
- Designed and developed Web Applications using Razor Engine, MVC and ASP.Net 4.5 and C#, .NET as programming language.
- Designed and developed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model.
- Designed and created tables, views and stored procedures using SQL Server 2008 .
- Designed RDBMS and develop T-SQL, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server.
- Developed WCF service components in C, .NET 4.0, Windows Service.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD ( Create, read, update, delete ) features.
- Worked with clients for understanding and framing the requirements and prepare Technical Specifications.
- Built Payment module for mobile application in KendoUI.
- Implementation of changes in Coding as per the client requirement.
- Responsible for coding the functionality required by the client.
- Worked closely with QA team to ensure the Quality of the Delivery.
- Worked on XML Data structures and schemas and Exporting and importing XML data.
- Implemented dependency properties to develop custom controls, used Themes/Generic, XAML to define custom UI properties and developed reusable user controls using Expression Blend, XAML, C#, .NET 4.0 and Visual Studio 2010 .
- Created reusable utility libraries to generate reports in various formats from ADO.NET dataset.
- Used ADO.NET extensively for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation for achieving continuous database connectivity.
- Created SSIS to load the data into Excel or text files and upload those files using front end application.
- Generated SSRS reports using SQL Server 2008 .
- Used LINQ Queries to retrieve data from Database.
- Defined the scope of the application and participated in requirements gathering and design sessions based on business processes, requirements and system design.
- Involved in designing, updating the application as required.
- Developed Web Forms Using ASP.NET.
- Developed Reusable Classes using ADO.Net .
- Developed the components for middle tier (Business Layer).
- Developed Data Layer using ADO.NET to communicate with MS SQL Server .
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Improved the application performance using stored procedures and connection pooling and Memory management.